Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People, you know this; Invite rarity ratings royally screw things up.

pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Don't get rid of the level system! That would make me look like an idiot for paying $25 for a ftn invite.

Someone invite me to fsc please

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Don't get rid of the level system! That would make me look like an idiot for paying $25 for a ftn invite.

Someone invite me to fsc please

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    jam0980tr:

TWO DOWNLOAD SPEED ?????!!??!
    SOMETHING FISHY HERE.

AND AS FOR THE RARITY THINGY IT SUCKS.

TORRENTLEECH IS NO.1. NO MATTER WHAT. :-D
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlstryker View Post
    jam0980tr:

TWO DOWNLOAD SPEED ?????!!??!
    SOMETHING FISHY HERE.

AND AS FOR THE RARITY THINGY IT SUCKS.

TORRENTLEECH IS NO.1. NO MATTER WHAT. :-D
    friend there is nuffin fishy, am fresh lol
    I made 2 boxs becoz i love my mark and i removed my upload boxs and added the download boxs hehehe
    when i look at that mark it gives me a nices Feeling of what my server can do!! what setting to use, if you wanna see how i did it look up on my post reply its all there the tips how i did it
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-10-2008 at 07:50 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Do u mean SCT?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    What? Nobody would know what invite to accept or site to signup too. Personally i think FST has a lot of info n members in all the tracks, that give feedback(as we see), people would be signing up to fake sites-ect. I look @ it for what it is, nt 2 hard to understand. I do not want to accept a invite from someone if i do not know what the site contains, if i don't like it then i would be put in a bad situation. Good job w- the people who make that list...
    Last edited by pone44; 01-10-2008 at 05:27 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    listen rare is very important if u look at what's up with oink for exemple.
    i like the rare ones couse the risk of them being raided is much lower
    then tl/revtt for exemple.. if its hard for me to join them its hard for
    the authorities too and u cant stop them if u cant prove what they are doing

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    What? Nobody would know what invite to accept or site to signup too. Personally i think FST has a lot of info n members in all the tracks, that give feedback(as we see), people would be signing up to fake sites-ect. I look @ it for what it is, nt 2 hard to understand. I do not want to accept a invite from someone if i do not know what the site contains, if i don't like it then i would be put in a bad situation. Good job w- the people who make that list...
    what your talking about here m8 is the review system... which has nothing to do with the lvl system..
    lvl system is based and judged solely by the availablity of invites vs the chances of you getting in..
    the tracker reviews is where you can go and check out the info on sites , member comments, see SS of catagories, ect... two totaly different things...

that list has no value except to traders.... which makes it difficult for peeps to get in and members.. good members. it makes most think that they have to horde invites and collect as many sites as possible... then they believe they have bartering chips to trade off later...

lame and stupid.... but anyways...

REGUARDS

Quote Originally Posted by DrParker View Post
    listen rare is very important if u look at what's up with oink for exemple.
    i like the rare ones couse the risk of them being raided is much lower
    then tl/revtt for exemple.. if its hard for me to join them its hard for
    the authorities too and u cant stop them if u cant prove what they are doing

that theory is very flawed...... "RARE" tracker are just as much at risk as lets say TL.... just that the authorities would rather go after the big fish first to make examples......
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-10-2008 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast