Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rant.

Poster
    For the all multi-million dollar, never really work, F***ing bitches whining about us downloading your songs, movies games. Every heard of starving artists? Not in America.
    Isnt it about the music? They should happy there is a way that everybody in the world can listens to thier songs.
    Why I live in Poverty listening about Millioniares sueing average Joes for having copyrighted files. Isnt it hard enough on us?
    Like I give a F*** if Mettallica only make 10mill. instead 11 this year. Their new cd sucked anyway and they f***ing retire.
    f***ing sellouts
    F*** Bush for having a tax cut where mostly the rich gets it. I'm still eating ramen noodles and downloading computer games that go for 50 dollars. And only costs them 20 cents to make! GREED IS A F***ING SIN! MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING! LET US USE TECHNOLGY! LET US LEARN!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    did you rant enough?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Zenstation
    Man I agree with you wholeheartedly except that Bushes f***ing tax cut as you put it is for those Americans "ALL AMERICANS" that "actually" pay taxes. Not for those that ALREADY get the "I don't make enough" tax credits and refund returns.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by IHATEFAKEFILES@28 July 2003 - 01:15
    For the all multi-million dollar, never really work, F***ing bitches whining about us downloading your songs, movies games. Every heard of starving artists? Not in America.
    Isnt it about the music? They should happy there is a way that everybody in the world can listens to thier songs.
    Why I live in Poverty listening about Millioniares sueing average Joes for having copyrighted files. Isnt it hard enough on us?
    Like I give a F*** if Mettallica only make 10mill. instead 11 this year. Their new cd sucked anyway and they f***ing retire.
    f***ing sellouts
    F*** Bush for having a tax cut where mostly the rich gets it. I'm still eating ramen noodles and downloading computer games that go for 50 dollars. And only costs them 20 cents to make! GREED IS A F***ING SIN! MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING! LET US USE TECHNOLGY! LET US LEARN!
    Not so quick on the rich tax cut part. The tax cuts have ALSO helped the poor as well. Bush is trying to get another tax cut for the poor but its taking a bit longer to happen because Congress takes forever to do anything. Its not Bush....its Congress...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Godless Commie. Nice rant. I completly agree with you.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard+29 July 2003 - 05:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkBlizzard @ 29 July 2003 - 05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-IHATEFAKEFILES@28 July 2003 - 01:15
    f***ing sellouts
    F*** Bush for having a tax cut where mostly the rich gets it. I&#39;m still eating ramen noodles and downloading computer games that go for 50 dollars. And only costs them 20 cents to make&#33; GREED IS A F***ING SIN&#33; MONEY ISNT EVERYTHING&#33; LET US USE TECHNOLGY&#33; LET US LEARN&#33;
    Not so quick on the rich tax cut part. The tax cuts have ALSO helped the poor as well. Bush is trying to get another tax cut for the poor but its taking a bit longer to happen because Congress takes forever to do anything. Its not Bush....its Congress... [/b][/quote]
    R U F***KING CRACKED? The Democrats wanted to extend the tax credit to lower income people, but the Republicans and BUSH said hell no, they don&#39;t earn enought to pay all that much in tax anyway, so screw them.

By the way, Dick Cheney made a cool 174,326.00 per year in tax savings when he cast the tie breaking vote to pass the SECOND of W&#39;s stupid ass tax break for the poor old rich. The first one (tax cut) didn&#39;t do shit so lets have another one - what fuc*ing morons get a damn life sh*thead

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I totally agree hence the username. There too rich anyway. I think some of them deserved to be screwed out of money. It they didn&#39;t want us to download music they&#39;d make it more cost effiecient.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Despite my sarcasm, I don&#39;t subscribe to the whole "screw them they have too much money" mentality. Simply out, the RIAA is misguided (to say the least) in going after "joe" fileshare and re going to do nothing but piss people off. Secondly, the RIAA&#39;s sobb story about the poor artists not getting paid is also crap. Like all the other PR and political bulklshit that abounds, the real reasons that the RIAA is going after "us" has little to nothing to do with the reasong they give.

Furthermore, the whole tax cut / deficit spending policy of this current administratin will DO NOTHING to help the economy, and hence the RIAA will continue to loose money; then make people who file-share the scapegoats. The legistlature will continue to go after the "easy" targets and I will still wish for a president who will get a blowj** in the White House

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    THE FILE SHARING MANIFESTO

So now the music industry greedheads want to play rough. What’s the matter, their coke dealer won’t front anymore? Those techno-ghouls have been living high on the hog for the past 100 years and now they’re upset because the river of gold is down 10%. If they want to play rough, so can we. The only reason they can afford to pay their lawyers is because we all still buy CDs.

There is only one proper response to the file sharing attack – a complete and total boycott of all new recorded music purchases. Imagine if you got a summons in the mail. We must support our file sharing brothers and sisters. I SAY NO PURCHASES OF ANY NEW CDS OR DOWNLOADS UNTIL THEY CHANGE THE LAW ON FILE SHARING&#33;&#33; If you want music go to a show, or buy or trade used CDs.

Copy this and spread the word&#33;

To those who are concerned about artist&#39;s royalties, you&#39;ve been brainwashed. Music is a performing art - the key word here is performing. If artists want to get paid, they need to perform. Not live like ghouls on the ghosts of old echos.

Consider the artists who have been most commercially successful on recordings. They have almost all been destroyed by that success. On the other hand an old dope fiend like Jerry Garcia survived for years despite his self destructive ways, largely, IMHO, because his recordings were not money makers and he had to tour.

Besides the whole industry is only the result of a technical glitch where it was easy to record, but difficult to copy. Those days are over. They all need to accept the new paradigm or fade away.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    i believe that in a world of capatalism, the mighty dollar stands at the top high apon a small but sturdy mountain and millions and millions run over each other, push each other down to try to get that fortune. unfortunately when one comes into power it isnt enough. power feels good. to sum it up, the RIAA won&#39;t stop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast