Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: ooo hhhh ITS request

  1. #1
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    heaven
    Posts
    1,048
    so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
    im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
    you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like

    hanks a lot , hope i deserve it

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    heaven
    Posts
    1,048
    well i would say 4 month is pretty long time , dont you think ?

    but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    heaven
    Posts
    1,048
    up

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Addicted to placebos
    Posts
    17,511
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    well i would say 4 month is pretty long time , dont you think ?

    but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff
    Like what. Prey tell.


  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    spamming ur mom and sis.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
    im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
    you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like

    hanks a lot , hope i deserve it
    Whoever you heard all these good things from could invite you!

    But....
    I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Markus_18's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    well i would say 4 month is pretty long time , dont you think ?

    but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff
    i like the part about staff

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Any other world
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
    im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
    you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like

    hanks a lot , hope i deserve it
    Whoever you heard all these good things from could invite you!

    But....
    I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...
    the majority of the content is in english you are wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    well i would say 4 month is pretty long time , dont you think ?

    but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff
    which staff did you do ?
    Last edited by monk3y; 01-11-2008 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    spamming ur mom and sis.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

    Whoever you heard all these good things from could invite you!

    But....
    I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...
    the majority of the content is in english you are wrong
    idiot...

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    395
    the majority of the content is in english you are wrong
    Sort torrents by seeds or leechers and you won't see majority of english torrents





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •