Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ooo hhhh ITS request

zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
    im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
    you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like

hanks a lot , hope i deserve it

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    well i would say 4 month is pretty long time , dont you think ?

but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    up

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post

but yeah i admit when i just joined here i didnt respect the community and did some stupid staff
    Like what. Prey tell.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    so ive heard a lot of good staff about the community there and about the tracker itself , i heard its a non ratio system so it will fit me perfect since i have pretty poor connection ( poor student ) , i like mainly to down/up DVD's and a lot of music and e-books.
    im not big on collecting and i can say my highest level is 6 but that doesnt mean to me much ( its a DVD tracker) .
    you are all welcome to see my profile and my rep points that i got from giveaways only , also check out my post history if u like

Whoever you heard all these good things from could invite you!

But....
    I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Markus_18's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

i like the part about staff

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

But....
    I think you have the wrong impression about the tracker, you realize a majority of the content is in cz/svk right...
    the majority of the content is in english you are wrong

which staff did you do ?
    Last edited by monk3y; 01-11-2008 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

But....
    idiot...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Sort torrents by seeds or leechers and you won't see majority of english torrents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast