Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scenetorrents (ScT) account - over 1 TB buffer

Poster
    All right. I have this ScT account and looking for something special.

1:

I will Not accept anything under level 7. Even if you combine 20 different trackers from level 1-7, I'm not interested.

2:

I do Not want: NB (Norbits), TT (Trancetraffic), Swedvdr, FTN and FSC.
    The Level 10 trackers aren't that interesting either...they all seem to suck. UK-T is moreless like ScT/FTN.
    FTWR is just for the e-penis, which I dont give a damn about either.

3:

I guess I don't know what to look for...there aren't really any choices left. I dont know about Rapidshare....good, bad..I dont know.

Hmm...
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-04-2007 at 08:46 AM. Reason: bypassing filters

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Drugs?

I would just keep it man, S*T, especially with that buffer, would be useful. Not only that, but you don't want any of the higher level trackers. So....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster
    I know it all sounds strange... and I totally agree. I just feel that the only tracker that was worth trading a ScT account with this kind of buffer would have been a couple of hundred gigs at OiNK... and that one is gone (no, I do not look for Waffles/What.cd).

What about Rapidshare. Ratio requirements? Free leech? How does it work exactly? Full download speed?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post

What about Rapidshare. Ratio requirements? Free leech? How does it work exactly? Full download speed?
    No ratio, it's not a tracker...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you want trade this acc with nothing or what
    give this account free to any member here or tell staff to delete this account
    that good 4 you
    but if you want trade that
    give me one min to sent one sweet report

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster
    sparks: Okay.

Prince: I might need Rapidshare..but I got some other giveaways coming up later.
    As for now, I want to trade. What do u mean by "sweet report" ?

bikernin: Hehe.. all right. I'll try that

Anyone who has got Rapidshare could explain how it works?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    rapidshare.com
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    _asd_'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    sparks: Okay.

Prince: I might need Rapidshare..but I got some other giveaways coming up later.
    As for now, I want to trade. What do u mean by "sweet report" ?

bikernin: Hehe.. all right. I'll try that

Rapidshare is a FTP server - http://rapidshare.com If you have a premium account/you have to pay for that kind of account/ you have some nice perks other users don't have.
    And btw what do you really want. From your initial post it pans out that you don't need want anything for your SCT. You dont need lvl1-7 and you don't want lvl 7-10 RS and seedbox axx are the only things that left

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    rapidshare.com
    yup

basically people upload their stuff to rapidshare. instead of a torrent here u have a link. and u just download with full speed. no need to give anything back either. same as other file web hosting sites, except it has more content and u can get better speeds. now with a premium account, u have a limit of 25gb for 5 days. but if u dont have a premium account and want to download a lot of stuff then its gonna take you a whole lot of time

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster
    OK thanks for the info guys!

So, let's say i'm looking for the latest Rolling Stones cd at Rapidshare, I will not find any scene-releases? Regulary people upload their own album at RS, and I download it at full speed? What if the person got a bad upload speed? Does it matter?

Have Rapidshare a search function? If I'm looking for a special movie...etc.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast