Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explain me how no ratio system works if there is no leechers for you?

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    hello
    in no ratio trackers like ftn and its: what happens if you are downloading a torrent and you are the only leecher?
    how can you respect the 36-72 hours seeding back rule ?
    every tracker have different(time) rules on that..

since u mention FTN u need to seed torrent that u have downloaded at least for 36 hours and after that u can delete it if u want

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    forumas is correct.... on F*N you either have to upload 1giga on that one torrent or in keep it alive for 36hr min... same goes for all other trackers also ... it does not matter if per se you d/l 1gb on one torrent and upload 1gb on another... the basic rule is this:

you must upload what you d/l per torrent hence the 1 to 1 ratio peeps here have mentioned.. if for some reason thats not happening then just about all tracker have a min seed time that you have to make before removing the torrent.. check the trackers FAQ for that info or post in their forums if they have'em....

otherwise its considered a HIT N RUN... which sites can and most will tag ya for it.. get a few of those and they may ban you....

hope this helps explain it better for ya...

REGUARDS
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    +1 as long as you seed 1:1 its ok but i keep them running for weeks sometimes
    Thank You, its people like you that are the key to this type of ratio (imo)
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    What if i stop seeding while having a ratio < 1:1 ? i mean i don't always have my PC turned ON. Will they give a period of time for cases like this?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tk2011 View Post
    What if i stop seeding while having a ratio < 1:1 ? i mean i don't always have my PC turned ON. Will they give a period of time for cases like this?
    Just donīt stop the torrent immediately after completion. After a few hours you may shut down your computer and start seeding again the next day, and it will not show as a hitīn run.
    It is (for FTN) 36hrs total seeding time, or 1:1 ratio. You donīt have to seed 36hrs straight or hit 1:1 ratio in one session.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that is really weird and harder

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    What's weird about that, Giveaway? let me try to clear it up for you

Every tracker has different rules about seeding\HnR (Hit and Run)
    most of the trackers use the same, let's say, "concept":
    You need to fill up one of both, whichever comes first:

1:1 (or x:y, changes from tracker to tracker, you can find out about it in the rules, usually 1:1) ratio for the torrent you have downloaded
    OR
    72 (also changes) hours of seeding, doesn't matter if you have or haven't uploaded within this amount of time, the only thing that matters is that you have had the torrent on seeding for this amount of time

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    +1 as long as you seed 1:1 its ok but i keep them running for weeks sometimes
    Thank You, its people like you that are the key to this type of ratio (imo)
    Well said, and good on you thebazzla.

It's really simple, you download and leave the torrent running for as long as possible. Doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yeah, for this cases, in some sites you have the Seed Bonus system, that counts points while u seed (when u seed and there's no leecher) and then u change it for GBs. It's a good idea i guess.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    Yeah, for this cases, in some sites you have the Seed Bonus system, that counts points while u seed (when u seed and there's no leecher) and then u change it for GBs. It's a good idea i guess.
    yes it is a good idea that helps ppl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12