Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Tracker For Movies in Small Size??

Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well the only one i know is rmvbusters
    Is there any other site where i can download movies in small size,I used to download movies in mp4 format from demonoid,All the latest movies in about 300-350 MB
    Also there were some releases on TL with H264 Mp4 format They were really awesome but the uploaders stopped upping them due to useless comments of posters
    Are there any more trackers out
    I love them as i can put more and more in a DVD,can easily put a lots on my Hard disk and also can be easily put in ipod by converting them into ipod format with small size

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TL has some ones, but TTi and X264 are great.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    interesting question when everybody is trying to get everything as high definitoned as possible

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by willsmith099 View Post
    Well the only one i know is rmvbusters
    Is there any other site where i can download movies in small size,I used to download movies in mp4 format from demonoid,All the latest movies in about 300-350 MB
    Also there were some releases on TL with H264 Mp4 format They were really awesome but the uploaders stopped upping them due to useless comments of posters
    Are there any more trackers out
    I love them as i can put more and more in a DVD,can easily put a lots on my Hard disk and also can be easily put in ipod by converting them into ipod format with small size
    http://www.ipodtvnova.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    Give these ago

ipodtvnova.com - podtropolis.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    Give these ago

ipodtvnova.com - podtropolis.com

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    1. x264.eu
    2. rmvbusters.pl (it's the best polish (if not overall, because there are not many of those ) site for rmvb movies. They have closed signups, but you can get an invite by asking for it on forums ( http://forum.rmvbusters.pl/viewtopic.php?t=3023&start=0 ).

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what is rmv?
    is that good? better for what?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    RMVB Just check the Wiki
    Because of this movies in rmvb format are usually about 350MB (from 700MB XviD/DivX). It's good for peple with low speed connections or others who wants to use their bandwidth for something else and don't care soo much about quality. Check the sample from one of the movies:
    Code:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/l09pnq
    To play RM/RMVB movies you need Real Media Player installed, or just codec - Real Alternative (but they looks better with Real Media Player).

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    RMVB Just check the Wiki
    Because of this movies in rmvb format are usually about 350MB (from 700MB XviD/DivX). It's good for peple with low speed connections or others who wants to use their bandwidth for something else and don't care soo much about quality. Check the sample from one of the movies:
    Code:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/l09pnq
    To play RM/RMVB movies you need Real Media Player installed, or just codec - Real Alternative (but they looks better with Real Media Player).
    thanks mate
    i appreciate your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast