Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I just got into SCC...am I a sitting duck?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    People have told me that unless you have good upload speed, it's very hard to keep a good ratio there. My download max is about 600 kB/sec and my upload is around 45 kB/sec. Do I have much of a chance of staying alive at SCC?
    Sig goes here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    yeah,,i think u do.

leech the mp3/0day - its free leech(permanently)
    just leave your files seeded and you'll be fine

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Yes. I have 1.5Mbps download, 256Kbps upload and I do fine.

You can download run-of-the-mill scene files from other general 0-day trackers, and help seed them on SCC without actually downloading them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    most ppl using seedboxes there, but if you can have your pc up for 24/7 there should be no problem

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    edit (seems I was too slow with my reply , no need to repeat everything again)
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, I just noticed the free leech section, which is pretty cool. Since I have such a huge buffer at TL, I guess I could download some stuff there and seed it at SCC if it comes to that.
    Sig goes here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by horiZen View Post
    yeah,,i think u do.

leech the mp3/0day - its free leech(permanently)
    just leave your files seeded and you'll be fine
    Do this for a while, its fool proof
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You have to be smart.
    It´s hard to keep ratio, but there are ways, I´d advise you about seeding something downloaded from another site, and begin downloading files with many leechers, if just a part of them, better. They have IMDB Top1, begin with that. Once you have a small buffer everything goes easier.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    rss mp3 == happyness

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevis View Post
    People have told me that unless you have good upload speed, it's very hard to keep a good ratio there. My download max is about 600 kB/sec and my upload is around 45 kB/sec. Do I have much of a chance of staying alive at SCC?
    well as others said u have freeleech section forever on 0day/MP3,i remember my time when i have leech almost everything from there until i reach scene power class

also u can download file from other site and u can make recheck and continue to seed on SCC if your ratio is low

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast