Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another seedbox thread! yay!

Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    sorry for this but i was wondering if anyone here has any experience with core networks. https://corenetworks.net/

they have cheap as hell plans and id love to get a box through them but im wondering what there speeds are like and such...any feedback is appreciated.

thanks!
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    I would actually buy the Starter LE26 if it wasn't sold out.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    https://corenetworks.net/dedicated/

Their prices arent cheap...those two first systems have always been sold out. They use it as a marketing ploy to get you onto the site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ahh see and that's the rub...but i clicked "order now" on the more expensive one and then you can still click the radio button for the starter one...sooo maybe they just havent updated the main page yet but its back in stock...idk...but what do you guys know...is it fast?
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stay low frag hard BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    For the first 2 packages there's a $70 setup fee I believe. Speeds are decent if your transferring inside the US.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    alright maybe ill see about getting that first package...its a really good deal...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    alright maybe ill see about getting that first package...its a really good deal...
    $70 setup +$30 =$100

Do the free setup one for $75 i think it said...lol no point in paying more for less

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LOSTMAN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    alright

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    $70 setup +$30 =$100

Do the free setup one for $75 i think it said...lol no point in paying more for less
    and it only has 1TB traffics, I think one should pass that easily before the end of the month

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    There server suck anyway for the prices

AMD A64 3800, 2GB DDR2, 2x 500GB SATA2, 3TB Traffic, 1Gbps full-duplex uplink, €119/m
    119 Euros = 175.0252 U.S. dollars
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-14-2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast