Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request For FSC

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Okay I really want to get this out of the way. Please don't post if you're going to flame me or say anything negative. Now why would someone do that? Because I used to be a trader. Well I quit that, but the damage was done so to speak. So now if you're going to say anything about my history.. don't. Just.. don't.

I wanted to make this request unique so it'd attract a lot of attention, but I changed my mind. I just want to make this sincere.

The only reason at all for my desire for FSC is community. With my other 4-5 trackers I use constantly, I have everything I could possibly want content-wise. Not saying I won't use the torrent section of FSC, but that's not really what I'm here for.

Of course I can find community in many trackers. So what makes FSC so special? No one has ever been disabled for a bad ratio. I'm pretty sure that includes cheating / hit and running. I can't imagine a place where no user has ever broken a rule because it doesn't exist. Of course FSC has users who might hit and run and have low ratios, but the really great thing is the staff believe in second chances. The majority of the users are nice and obey tracker rules, and the staff is actually cool enough to care ABOUT you. They actually WANT you to stay there and are willing to help you. I've had at least one of my accounts disabled for misunderstandings in IP changes, and received no help at all. The staff in those trackers could care less about me. And I'm pretty sure I can trust most users there with anything. One very "trustworthy" person with quite a lot of rep and posts and giveaways made a request and I shared an account with him. Note "shared" since I still used it, but he really needed it and no one else gave it to him. 2 days later wrong password. Hour later disabled. Asked someone else.. the e-mail was changed and it was disabled. :/

It'd be a really nice feeling to actually have the staff talk to you and try to help you. It'd also be a really nice feeling to actually trust the majority of the users and not have to interrogate them thoroughly if you're going to help them that would risk something of yours.

Besides from the amazing users / staff, the clubs are a piece of work too.
    Fight Club, DVD Club, and Anime Club. Talking to new people is hard for me because I'm well shy.

Oh also the share index is cool, but I don't really care about that. Still curious though.

So.. please?

Since this is the only tracker now that I want, if I get it I'm giving away every single tracker I have except the select 4 that I use.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-11-2008 at 03:50 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    if I get it I'm giving away every single tracker I have except the select 4 that I use.
    well thats gonna hurt your slim chances you already had.

how does your inviter know you wont get tired of fsc and decide to give it away which the staff will figure out and then your old account is banned and your inviter is in trouble. sounds kinda shitty to the person who invited you right? cause thats what you're doing to all the people who invited you to the ones you're gonna give away after you get fsc...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    its not going to go away, unless you can magically edit aysomc's post
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck, FSC is a fantastic tracker. Invites are hard to come by.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    its not going to go away, unless you can magically edit aysomc's post
    LOL,
    Good luck man
    Vectoral FTW!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Most of the accounts are from my "glory" (trading :/) days.

The other times are when I signed up.

I know which trackers will ban if you give someone your account and I know how to decrease that chance to really.. low.

And since the accounts were traded, they already had a chance of being banned. This makes no difference.

Or does it? Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll only give the invites and ones I signed up for away.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Do any of you guys realize that by making a request thread for FSC you instantly kill your chance at getting an invite? You attract a lot of unwanted attention for the tracker!
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    LOSTMAN's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good luck man

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    the admin i talked to for fsc said even invite giveaways are bad in his eyes and i almost didnt get invited because of that. account giveaways are much much worse regardless of who signed up for the account since it doesnt belong to you, you should think of every account you have as being on loan from the people who run the site since thats what they really are. this seems like a lost cause trying to explain this to people around here...

edit: here, let me be a douchebag too... GOOD LUCK!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast