Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: need BLACK XP 7.2 PLATINUM

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Im going to check this out as well. Quite a few programs that I use, would be nice to have everything ready to go on a fresh install. Yes I know I can image/backup, but I usually loose them, and only end up with my install disk

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    The only Prob IMHO about this version is it seems they have less programs on the later versions. In v4.10 it came with PhotoShop and now it doesn't and a few others like that. If you check around you will see some people say it's full of viruses, but other than the Wrestlezone debacle there is nothing wrong with these releases and it's a shame the bigger trackers don't have them there.

To add to Torture_Artist's
    post. I believe that list is from an older version. I myself could not find a review of this version anywhere.here are some screens of this version:

Spoiler: Show

Now these are for 7.2 but I see someone posted a 7.5 calling it remastered. OC I will DL and try that one too, but I don't know how legit this version is so Use 7.5 at your own risk I use 7.2 with no problem.

On another note there is another version of XP called LastXP that is supposed to be good too. I have a copy but I haven't done an install of it yet.

Some info on LastXP
    Spoiler: Show

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    has any body successfully installed black xp 7.2. what do u think of it?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPE R View Post
    has any body successfully installed black xp 7.2. what do u think of it?
    I think it's a great app I personally like the looks of V6 better and the fact that it comes with more apps than v7 but I just put 7 on my system now and I usually like to leave it running for a while.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    guys i wouldnt trust these XPs just because 90% of cases they're infected with viruses (i suppose)

what do you think/know?
    Last edited by Giveaway; 01-11-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    guys i wouldnt trust these XPs just because 90% of cases they're infected with viruses (i suppose)

what do you think/know?
    This was discussed earlier in this very thread. Did you read it before posting, or just the title of the thread?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes but i would like to get other ppl opinions.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ernestina's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    what's the best xp??please

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Well I assure any and all of you that in 1 version it's confirmed that there were Viruses but that version 7.0 was from WrestleZone as long as you are getting 7.2 from Pirate bay you are fine. I have downloaded and installed many many different "homemade" versions of XP this is by far my favorite and it is 100% safe! I have scanned it and scanned it with Nod32, AVG, and Avast, and Kaperski, with NO viruses detected. I do this on all new installs just to be sure. They say the Black XP tool bar is required but you can un-install it after the whole install finishes. So I am sure this version is safe not to mention a GREAT release.

"Best Release?" Thats a tough one. it's all about personal taste they are all basically the same XP unattended with extra apps available, So other than the virus aspect which most of these type apps don't really have. So you would have to try out a few and see what it is you like for yourself. I personally have always loved the Black editions but more and more people are saying that the LASTXP editions are very good too. I think LastXP is up to version 17 now.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-12-2008 at 02:45 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    thanks Detale for writing your opinion.
    i have a question:
    what if there've been installed some undetectable rootkits?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast