Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone got a Blackcat-Games invite?

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by d3adb3at View Post
    i wa a member with good ratio but the whole in activity thing sucks.
    I would definatley give for that invite again when they open them
    hmm

60 days inactive we prune your account

90 days parked we prune your account

I cant see how that sucks personally

if you cant login even once in 2 months, then you couldnt have wanted your account that much, big buffer or not (btw buffer means jack squat on BCG)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Well i'm hopefull that BlackCats will open one day,i've set it to my homepage and go there everyday clicking on Register but keep getting

"NO, the link is NOT broken, we are closed to new signups. The page is missing intentionally!"

If accounts are pruned,does this mean there's an open slot for someone else

If the answer is yes,i'll just keep trying and maybe i'll get in soon.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Well i'm hopefull that BlackCats will open one day,i've set it to my homepage and go there everyday clicking on Register but keep getting

"NO, the link is NOT broken, we are closed to new signups. The page is missing intentionally!"

If accounts are pruned,does this mean there's an open slot for someone else

If the answer is yes,i'll just keep trying and maybe i'll get in soon.
    if u was little more active here then u will know that BC have open signups 2 or 3 weeks ago,also they will have again for sure open signups but that only stoi knows when will that be

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Invites and open signups are broken, they need a total re-write of the code, we are working on it but i cant say an estimate time of arrival for either im afraid.

Invites will be first, and Sign ups there is no rush for imho (tbh there isnt any rush for either, but out of the 2 i would prefer the invite system to be fixed first).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12