Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats special on revolt ?

pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    you have to walk on eggshells in their forums,
    tell a few jokes and your gone.
    Gotta love those spammers/traders coming back to slander the sites they were kicked from.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You always come out with that tired old cliche, but no matter how many times you spout that shitty one liner, it doesn't make it any truer than it was the last time you said it.

You couldn't be any further from the truth actually, but those banned from there will no doubt continue to post BS about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Gotta love those spammers/traders coming back to slander the sites they were kicked from.

^^ elitist nerds

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Belonging to different sites is all about preference and personal fit. I enjoy posting on Revolt for reasons that make sense to me. If your bent is torrenting only, or your idea of good repartie is..."i like it 2" than Revolt would be a waste of your time and you'd likely not bother visiting much. All I can suggest is, don't bash what you either don't know, or were banned from because you chose to break the tracker rules.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    many of the people talking about revolt in this thread have never been a member there or were banned for good reasons.

everyone who respects tracker rules, is interested in intelligent discussions or just wants to have fun with a good sense of humour can join revolt.

nobody is elitist there. freedom of speech is everything. every member can speak their mind and i never met more friendly and helpful people in any other filesharing related forum.

so guys:

-if you don't know what you are talking about.
    -if you just heard rumors
    -if you were banned, because you could not behave there or on other trackers

do me a favor and be quiet.

or at least have the decency to make clear that your statments are based on what you've heard and not what you know.
    not wanting to argue or fight with u , but how do you know that the person/s who may not like a particular site are not in the site itself ? are u a Sysop in all sites ?

how on earth do u judge that almost everyone critisizing a site is almost sure to be a banned member .

do u mean to say that just becos a particular site is a omfg!!-uber-secretz0rz site it is bound to have a good community and everybody a part of that site HAS to love to community by force or show some fake love in public forum like FST , and if they are not , they are banned or not a part of the tracker ???

also as u said u personally have said its a very a friendly site . Fine .
    so u mean to say that everyone will have the same feeling as u have just becos u personally felt its the best ???

and why should they do u a favor and be quiet just becos u dont agree to their point ? u aint the ruler of the world , u know . They have their own opinions as well , whatever it maybe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    if someone was telling blunt and obvious lies wouldn't you want to inform others who do not know anything what is the truth and what isn't?

i don't know about banned people telling lies, but I do in fact know that on revolt I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I've said one or two immature things there and had no negative consequences. If I would have on other sites I would have had consequences, except me noticing my mistakes and feeling bad for it on my own time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SaviouR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    many of the people talking about revolt in this thread have never been a member there or were banned for good reasons.

everyone who respects tracker rules, is interested in intelligent discussions or just wants to have fun with a good sense of humour can join revolt.

nobody is elitist there. freedom of speech is everything. every member can speak their mind and i never met more friendly and helpful people in any other filesharing related forum.

so guys:

-if you don't know what you are talking about.
    -if you just heard rumors
    -if you were banned, because you could not behave there or on other trackers

do me a favor and be quiet.

or at least have the decency to make clear that your statments are based on what you've heard and not what you know.
    not wanting to argue or fight with u , but how do you know that the person/s who may not like a particular site are not in the site itself ? are u a Sysop in all sites ?

how on earth do u judge that almost everyone critisizing a site is almost sure to be a banned member .

do u mean to say that just becos a particular site is a omfg!!-uber-secretz0rz site it is bound to have a good community and everybody a part of that site HAS to love to community by force or show some fake love in public forum like FST , and if they are not , they are banned or not a part of the tracker ???

also as u said u personally have said its a very a friendly site . Fine .
    so u mean to say that everyone will have the same feeling as u have just becos u personally felt its the best ???

and why should they do u a favor and be quiet just becos u dont agree to their point ? u aint the ruler of the world , u know . They have their own opinions as well , whatever it maybe.
    +Rep

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Hunim's Avatar Hmmm.... something!! BT Rep: +2
    it's all about the pr0n man!

they have special pr0n there!

never heard about ReVolt pr0n?

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Well, Im still interested whats going inside, if the ppl there is really that mature as many of you have said, it sounds interesting.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    nothing secret just a lot of people goofing off like any other bt forum. *rolls eyes* like the farting thread.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    @ saviour, I know polarbear can be belligerent at times (he was dropped on his head as a baby) but what he is saying in this case is true.
    The basic value in revolt is quality, i.e. put your brain in gear before posting, not +1, gl , sup ....etc posts all the time.
    Hangemhigh always comes into every revolt thread and says the same thing like a broken record because he signed up when there was an open sign up awhile ago , but cannot accept the fact that all new users are reviewed by staff and with his obvious trading history his ass was grass, and prefers to blame it on the fact that you have to walk on eggshells in the forum.
    To give you a more accurate idea of this little torrent side story there were 500 open signups, but there were a large amount of duplicate a/c's created for trading, and for various other reasons including 'active' trading and simply incredibly stupid spam posts most of the signups (including hangemhigh) were banned, now this naturally has created some bad feeling, but that is life, the members of revolt simply want a certain type of user in their forum and prefer to select the members.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast