Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I just got into TTi...

Poster BT Rep: +1
    And I won't lie, it looks really nice. However, is there anything more to it than just a standard 0-day tracker? I really don't want to take it for granted since I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I think I'm covered for 0day with SCC and TL. Am I overlooking something?

Note: I'm not trashing the tracker in any way. Quite the opposite.
    Sig goes here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    although TTi has 0day content it has alot of other content as well, and the uploaders make up packs for members, it has a strong audiobook collection and an excellent DVD-R collection so look more closely, I personally think TTi is one of the most under rated trackers by people its content is varied and the speed is very good.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    @Stevis

You're right on the money!

That's exactly the point that soooooo many newer torrenters just don't get.

Pick a few 0Days that your connection speed can keep up with, along with a couple of specialty trackers (music, gaming, hd ect...) and that's really all you need!
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    although TTi has 0day content it has alot of other content as well, and the uploaders make up packs for members, it has a strong audiobook collection and an excellent DVD-R collection so look more closely, I personally think TTi is one of the most under rated trackers by people its content is varied and the speed is very good.

After looking around a little, it does look pretty neat. The Movie of the Week thing seems pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    @Stevis

You're right on the money!

That's exactly the point that soooooo many newer torrenters just don't get.

Pick a few 0Days that your connection speed can keep up with, along with a couple of specialty trackers (music, gaming, hd ect...) and that's really all you need!

Yeah, I definitely know what you mean. I gave up my obsession with trying to "collect" different trackers soon after I started. But if the opportunity presents itself, I'm not going to say no
    Sig goes here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    munkyboy04's Avatar Monkey Mafia BT Rep: +3
    yep the movie of the week thing is really good. Really boosts your ratio. Theres alot more stuff than just the 0day stuff

I got into TTi a while back and its my number one tracker now. spend a bit of time using it and i bet you'll love it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah i love TTi, I got in about a week ago! the movie of the week and the hours seeding thing makes it special, and the layout and selection is really good too

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    they used to have a movie pack a week free leech. that was this summer and it was the best. I hope they bring it back!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    DVD's r mostly PAL, which sucks for me since I can't play PAL format in my DVD player

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    You can patch most dvd-players to allow pal compatibility!

As far as TTi, I think its waaaay better than your average 0-day site. Most torrents have a long life, and they stay strong in health for a long time. Some of the movie packs are insane. Movie of the week is nice. Theres lots of free leech, 2x upload, as well as an awesome seed bonus program. The best thing about these features is that they seem to mix it up pretty well. They are one of the best trackers right now that have achieved a good mix with high numbers of snatchers, an easy to seed atmosphere, low hit and runs, and lots of fast users that make the speed great.

SCC, TL and all the other top tier 0-day trackers certainly have their place, but TTi has its place as well and it shouldn't be overlooked.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    What does TTi stand for, by the way?

From what it looks like, it's just the name, not an abbreviation O_o
    Sig goes here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast