Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BitmeTV Invite

Member BT Rep: +2
    Hello. I'm looking to join BitmeTV, and if anyone has any extra invites they could spare that would be wonderful. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Everyone wants to join BitMeTV... you won't get a free invite unless you be more active and contribute more to this community.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'll try my luck in getting a free invite nonetheless.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ch14637 is right, if you be more active here I'm sure you could get into high lv trackers easily

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    i need u need every body need
    but no one give

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    no offense but, why is it that i'm starting to see a lot of "old timers" comming out of the woodwork with very little forum activity..??
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Be more active everyone says. Ha.

Please elaborate on what you would consider being "Active". There are only two things which I can infer about everyone saying being "more active" :

1) A higher post count, which has very little meaning, and quite frankly is a load of bull in being active. Because I don't post in the forums, DOES NOT mean I do not browse them thoroughly, aka lurk.

2) Start Trading. Well thanks, but no thanks. I would have made a thread asking to trade for a BitmeTV invite, if thats what I wanted to do. While everyone might not agree with me, I believe in simply giving away invites. Why? Because in most, if not all cases, they have no value. They're invites, and thats all. One is delusional if they think they're anymore than that.

So please, stop with the load of bull of being "more active." Furthermore, I can fully understand if someone said they didn't trust me since I wasn't "active enough." However, that really isn't a problem since its easy enough to supply evidence if it were asked to be supplied.

A free invite to waffles, a free invite to what.cd, a free invite to Bitme, a free invite to BitmeTV. What's the big deal? I'm asking for an invite to a site, BitmeTV, where I'm quite positive that there are people on these forums that have an some invites that, if they wished, they could give out. OMFG right!?

Yes, I'm asking for a free invite to BitmeTV. Big whoop. If I don't get one fine, but again, please don't tell me about being more active. I'm as active as I wish to be.
    Last edited by supermistermagik; 01-12-2008 at 09:07 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    try using tvtorrnts.com/ro in the mean time should fill your needs

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Problem is bitmetv are strict and are known to ban the whole invite tree so not many will take the risk for an unknown person and jeopardise it all for one person. Regardless if you lurk that is not participating here a few people may just put in a good word for you if you know them.

With a low post count people can't judge you even with high post counts of just saying good luck 100s of times people will have the same issue so how can a person know you for who you are if you have not done anything or talked with anyone here? It's also rare a person will part with their invite on such a tracker if they can't even catch a vague glimpse of who you are i'm sure you would feel the same if you had to do the job of inviteing somebody.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-12-2008 at 09:25 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    sleepyy (and everyone else for that matter):

As I said in my post above, maybe I wasn't clear enough, I can show you my ratios (including the date I registered on the tracker, which would show I'm not just some newbie to this private tracker stuff) on various other private trackers if you don't trust me. If that isn't enough proof then I don't know what else to say. I do know, however, talk is cheap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast