Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: how do you think i should react to rejection?

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    HAHAHA

Just read it. He's all ya'll said and more. He's destined to never find happiness in a relationship as he is looking for perfection and will blame a succession of poor women for not meeting his twisted expectations. He will probably have affairs and beat his girlfriend.

Bless... isn't society in for a treat!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    HAHAHA

Just read it. He's all ya'll said and more. He's destined to never find happiness in a relationship as he is looking for perfection and will blame a succession of poor women for not meeting his twisted expectations. He will probably have affairs and beat his girlfriend.

Bless... isn't society in for a treat!
    Or, he's making the whole thing up and is a wee prick who would run a mile if by some accident of circumstance he was ever to actually meet a lassie in real life.

ESP&OE
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #33
    He thinks he had phone sex because he beat one off when he was talking to her then met her and she didn't like him because she has taste and he gets all hurt because his mom probably strokes his ego along with his cock and he thinks he's god's gift and can't take the rejection.

HAHAHAHA.....
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    He thinks he had phone sex because he beat one off when he was talking to her then met her and she didn't like him because she has taste and he gets all hurt because his mom probably strokes his ego along with his cock and he thinks he's god's gift and can't take the rejection.

HAHAHAHA.....
    Excellent précis.

Much better than my original "you're a prick".

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I just re-read my post. Tad harsh, but hey.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2

HAHAHAHA.....
    zaa730?????
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    You are giving up smoking
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You've stopped smoking
    Fixed

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    about phone sex ......
    its the next best thing to an actuall sex...the last time i actually got laid was almost an year back.. hey who would want to have an actual sex even after reading this.."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease"....well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast...

about me trying to show off:
    i dont show off anything....i am a basically shy guy...i am different over the phone,net and different in real life...if i had to show off i would have done a lot better then this...well you wouldnt know about it because u dont know me....like i said i posted this in the heat of the moment ,i will never do such a thing again..

about the gal..:
    i tot i almost had her...i would have never met her otherwise.... may be she just didnt like me and hey you cant please them all...whats good for some one is not good for someone else....anyways i am not all that extraordinary to look at....i can talk a little bit better then most guys thats it..anyways an other lesson learnt in life hopefully i dont make the same mistake again.....
    here is my friend who knows me telling what to do..
    my friend: yeah she had to go home so she went..!!
    my friend: wtf with that..?
    my friend: u think u r some Mr. universe or wat..??
    me.........: what do u think i came all the way form my place for..does that not mean anything to her
    my friend: every one has got their own probs..
    my friend: so she might hav!
    me.........: balls..
    me.........: u think i should call her back and talk to her
    my friend: no need..!!
    me.........: we r not kids , we both know how things work with gals..
    my friend: just msg her that it was nice meeting her...
    my friend: wenever u get mad at someone think twice..
    my friend: feel their things in ur heart..
    my friend: to be good it takes loads.. . but to be a lump of shit it takes nuthing..
    me........: well what about my feelings who will feel my things
    '
    '
    '
    all said and done..i just messaged her like my friend said because he knows a lot more about gals then me...and i tried calling her twice again she didnt pick the call..... i felt like a dust bin.....so to make myself feel better i called up another 2 gals had phone sex and i am ready to forgive her...

thanks for reading and the replys and lets just forget about this topic .....
    Last edited by stitched; 01-13-2008 at 09:32 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. Lounge   -   #40
    is this a joke ?

about phone sex ......
    its the next best thing to an actuall sex...the last time i actually got laid was almost an year back.. hey who would want to have an actual sex even after reading this.."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease"....well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast..
    i tot i almost had her...i would have never met her otherwise...
    almost had her for phone sex again ?

because you said
    well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast..
    doesnt make any sense

wait.. this thread is a joke for sure

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast