Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: how do you think i should react to rejection?

enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Why not?

2. Lounge   -   #52
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Because that wouldn't be fair.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    and did you do the graham bell position ?

What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Because that wouldn't be fair.
    To whom.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #55
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    Would hanging yourself from a tree in the backyard be to much to ask

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Don't do it JP!

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Can't be bovvered to actually read that, but from what I gathered you two girls should have lezzed out right away.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    ...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?
    If I were you I'd channel all that teenage angst that's stopping you entering the adult world into learning how to construct a paragraph so it's remotely readable, and then if you have anything left sort out your grammar.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Oh...and you're seriously gay.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    about phone sex ......
    its the next best thing to an actuall sex...the last time i actually got laid was almost an year back.. hey who would want to have an actual sex even after reading this.."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexually_transmitted_disease"....well i wouldnt ,not untill i get married atleast...
    That's like saying having 1 arm is the next best thing to having 2 arms... It still sucks.

Phone sex is just wanking and pretending to listen to someone else wanking. They're probably faking it anyway, while they have you on speakerphone to all their mates

If you're so worried about STDs may I suggest a blowjob?

Especially if you're intending on getting married soon, as once that happens they tend to occur only very infrequently...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast