Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You have a seedbox and need ScT? Read here

Member BT Rep: +2

Arrow

Hi,

Since it's very hard to maintain a good ratio on ScT with a standard ADSL-Connection, I'm searching for someone with a good seedbox. Good means, at least 100MBit/s and 30+GB discspace.

Here's the deal:

• You get access to my ScT-Account and can download anything you like
    • You keep a ratio above 1.5

I'm downloading very little, just a movie (xvid) from time to time. No huge packs or DVDs. So it ain't your job to keep me a good ratio whilst I'm downloading the 50GB packs every day

I don't need necessarily access to the seedbox. If you think I need access, because you don't really know how to build a good ratio on ScT then it's ok with me.

If that sounds about ok for you, please PM me or post in this thread. I will prefer active members on this community with a good reputation.

Of course, I'd like to get to know you better, on IRC or something. Private chat is best to figure out if we share the same interests and will get along in the future

cheers
    agd5f

PS: Quote from ScT FAQ:
    Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)

Yes. A torrent is associated with the user when it starts, and only at that moment is the IP relevant. So if you want to seed/leech from computer A and computer B with the same account you should access the site from computer A, start the torrent there, and then repeat both steps from computer B (not limited to two computers or to a single torrent on each, this is just the simplest example). You do not need to login again when closing the torrent.
    However please bear in mind there is a limit of 3 IPs per user
    I am on BitMeTV / E**** / FTN / HDBits / KG / Kraytracker / ScT / TL / TS-Tracker / TT / Waffles / What

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    This, I must say, was the best and most serious written request Iīve ever seen. Hope you get a deal with someone!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    FTN Please :) BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Unless u and the person u make a deal with live in the same geographic area u might get banned for using 3 ips.... 1 u, 1 him and third seedbox.... unless ofcourse u ask him to get the stuff u want on the seedbox....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    This, I must say, was the best and most serious written request Iīve ever seen. Hope you get a deal with someone!
    Yes you're right it's serious and fair for both members to, but be carefull with the member choosen

Good Luck

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    CRonaldo's Avatar ISC Lover BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I had a deal just like thet a year ~ ago when ScT was lvl 10 ..
    If you find a good person you will both benefit from it ..

ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    cool
    Last edited by agd5f; 01-16-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    I am on BitMeTV / E**** / FTN / HDBits / KG / Kraytracker / ScT / TL / TS-Tracker / TT / Waffles / What

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    *bump*

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Fair offer...good luck my friend

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Seems there are no users who own a seedbox and want ScT access. Well, I tried

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The offer is good, but Itīs risky for several reasons... thatīs strictly forbidden by SCT rules, you can lose your account if the other guy wants... I donīt know... I am nobody to give advices but I think you shouldnīt do that.
    By the way, I have an average home connection and have no problem maintaining ratio in many sites, that includes SCT, SCC and other very demanding sites. Thatīs like a bank account... you canīt buy more than you have saved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast