Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Need ITS invite

lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey I wasn't trying to attack anyone I actually still have no problem with deathking even after his cursing. If he doesn't like me now like he doesn't like fatcat then thats cool. The point I was trying to get across was if you agree with someone thats fine but there is no need for jumping into the middle of a debate that isn't yours then calling fatcat a retard. Two against one ain't gonna fly with me especially if your my homie

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    The fact that ITS posted immediately after you means nothing to me but coincidence.

Also the "You're Wrong" thing was mostly a joke sorry if I offended you. I just meant that the rules have been the rules since before I got here. My position is not to make these rules but to enforce them.

If we go way back to your first post where you told the guy if he was invited he would be banned because he wanted to trade, and that was incorrect. Regardless of who you are or who you know this is the agreement that was made and both sides keep this deal. So in this respect you were wrong

You are right about some staff still don't like the idea but they will become a CR anyway for the greater good. I believe this myself

But my man there are a bunch of sites out there who don't give a 5hit about trading and they would say, not openly of course, that trading invites has very little to no impact on a BT site. Sure others will say it ruins a site completely. THB who really knows who is right, I believe the whole mess to be circumstantial.

You and I are not the first nor the last to debate this topic, I have done this dance many times already as it would sound like you have as well. I respect your views and think you carry yourself well.

Also: Stop Spamming my Mom!

@Squirr3l I think you nailed it right on the head

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Sorry mate I'm not into threesomes but when you're done with ITS you know how to find me
    Oh what you didn't consider that thing you did with a goat and a mule a threesome!?Sure I know where to find you, in that bar with all the men in G-Strings again!? Dude you need a new haunt you damn sexual deviant!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Sometimes not being very good in english language is good, so I miss a lot of crap... to me the whole novel itīs pretty simple: at iTS we can do whatever we want, but our rules are not valid here, only those established in the covenant between FST and iTS.
    At this point of the movie everybody should know what is right and what is wrong, so, letīs move on.
    As my wise father said: Against the vice of request is the virtue of deny.
    This could be construed as calling our debate crap, but I don't think thats what you meant.

Oddly your fathers quote bring anotherone to mind while debating

"Endeavor to Persevere"~Chief Joseph

Also in The Outlaw Josie Wales

Edit:
    @LostDemon- No dude you did good, DeathKing was being rude

Edit 2:
    I see now I quoted the wrong person, edited
    Last edited by Detale; 01-14-2008 at 05:59 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The fact that ITS posted immediately after you means nothing to me but coincidence.

Also the "You're Wrong" thing was mostly a joke sorry if I offended you. I just meant that the rules have been the rules since before I got here. My position is not to make these rules but to enforce them.

If we go way back to your first post where you told the guy if he was invited he would be banned because he wanted to trade, and that was incorrect. Regardless of who you are or who you know this is the agreement that was made and both sides keep this deal. So in this respect you were wrong

You are right about some staff still don't like the idea but they will become a CR anyway for the greater good. I believe this myself

But my man there are a bunch of sites out there who don't give a 5hit about trading and they would say, not openly of course, that trading invites has very little to no impact on a BT site. Sure others will say it ruins a site completely. THB who really knows who is right, I believe the whole mess to be circumstantial.

You and I are not the first nor the last to debate this topic, I have done this dance many times already as it would sound like you have as well. I respect your views and think you carry yourself well.

Oh what you didn't consider that thing you did with a goat and a mule a threesome!?Sure I know where to find you, in that bar with all the men in G-Strings again!? Dude you need a new haunt you damn sexual deviant!

Sometimes not being very good in english language is good, so I miss a lot of crap... to me the whole novel itīs pretty simple: at iTS we can do whatever we want, but our rules are not valid here, only those established in the covenant between FST and iTS.
    At this point of the movie everybody should know what is right and what is wrong, so, letīs move on.
    This could be construed as calling our debate crap, but I don't think thats what you meant.

Sorry, I didnīt express myself very well.
    Of course It was not my intention call crap to the debate, just the part of disqualifications and aggressions. I love debates as long as they are kept between the lines of respect.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post

Edit:
    @LostDemon- No dude you did good, DeathKing was being rude

Edit 2:
    I see now I quoted the wrong person, edited
    Beers are on me next time we go to the bar

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Sorry for popping in to the middle of that, I just wanted to get a In the thread.
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    Sorry for popping in to the middle of that, I just wanted to get a In the thread.
    Sorry just isnt good enough, you got one of my secretary's upset

Im going to have to spank her for crying though...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Until next tim FC you're a good guy and Im glad you're a member here. Thanks.

@ITS you're still gonna get it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345