Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to join FS*

fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Well guy's the title say's it really.

I'm only on FST a few months but I've been torrenting now for quite a few years so no nOOb here.

I'm nice and comfy on all my fav sites but there is still a couple I seek and FS* is one.

Me as a person I'm straight down the middle and do not under any cimcumstances cheat or tollerate crap.

Probably won't have a chance of getting invited to FS* as these days most people want something in return but there is no harm in asking if some kind hearted soul could invite me.

Also, I could have a 1000+ posts like some of u guy's but I'm not into spamming threads so lets keep the spam to a minimum please

Thanks
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well not to spam.

But u seem to hav nearly everything (ur sig says)

Why suddent interest in FSC ?
    What does FSC Have that u wont find anywhere else.

PS :- Please dont repeat the same track of COMMUNITY. IF u like community so much we have FST with 123,697 Members. You can enjoy your time here too.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    lol, first reply a spam, fair play to you....

There is no "sudden" interest in FS*. Thats like sayin what's the sudden interest in ScT or FT* ect... before I joined... Come on now, why do u think ?

I'm always open to new stuff and I use ALL my trackers.

Please no more stupid posts, cause that's what the first one was
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    lol, first reply a spam, fair play to you....

There is no "sudden" interest in FS*. Thats like sayin what's the sudden interest in ScT or FT* ect... before I joined... Come on now, why do u think ?

I'm always open to new stuff and I use ALL my trackers.

Please no more stupid posts, cause that's what the first one was
    not good attitude to start ur req he was trying to help if u dont need any other stupid posts then close the thread and if any one like to invite u he will send pm

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Well not to spam.

But u seem to hav nearly everything (ur sig says)

Why suddent interest in FSC ?
    What does FSC Have that u wont find anywhere else.

PS :- Please dont repeat the same track of COMMUNITY. IF u like community so much we have FST with 123,697 Members. You can enjoy your time here too.
    just a thought
    do you have fsc ?

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    First good luck but you must know,to find F*C harder than go to space.
    It is joke.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm only on FST a few months
    You have been in invite section 4 weeks, not a few months.

If you haven't made friends in your time here already, and you have to publicly ask, then 4 months of activity is more like the norm, some are lucky and get it earlier depending upon their level of involvement and how they portray themselves.

Even so, there is less & less trust in here due to the activities of certain posters in the recent past, cos no matter what they say, several months down the line after getting everything they want, for free, they then turn round and do the exact opposite of what was required.

Make friends, and not only by giving invites away and doing giveaways (which smacks of insincerity anyway), but by getting involved and helping people out, and not by trading for sure.

You will be surprised what a few good posts can do, and you have the advantage of having English (Irish!) as your first language, so things might happen sooner rather than later
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Opening a thread n requesting FSC in public is not a good idea at all mate, trust me. That's the reason almost no one gets an invite when they request it in public cuz FSC don't want public exposure

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I'm only on FST a few months
    You have been in invite section 4 weeks, not a few months.

If you haven't made friends in your time here already, and you have to publicly ask, then 4 months of activity is more like the norm, some are lucky and get it earlier depending upon their level of involvement and how they portray themselves.

Even so, there is less & less trust in here due to the activities of certain posters in the recent past, cos no matter what they say, several months down the line after getting everything they want, for free, they then turn round and do the exact opposite of what was required.

Make friends, and not only by giving invites away and doing giveaways (which smacks of insincerity anyway), but by getting involved and helping people out, and not by trading for sure.

You will be surprised what a few good posts can do, and you have the advantage of having English (Irish!) as your first language, so things might happen sooner rather than later
    Couldnt have said it better...well except adding a chuck norris picture

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Asking for people not to spam your thread usually ends with spam so here you go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast