Thread: Help - I also need someone to remind me a name of a movie

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I saw this movie when I was a kid so it's most likely an 80's movie.

Only part that I can recall with reasonable quality was the ending.

Two or three kids were being car chased by maybe their parents, maybe not but I know it was a couple.

At the end of the car chase, the couple's (the chasers) car plummeted into a construction ditch where a cement truck (or something) was on the process of filling it up with cement. Therefore they were buried under all that flowing cement till it hardened and the kids were able to get away

Ending scene were the kids driving past that hardened ditch road and part of the little pole flag that was part of the couple's car was protruding atop that new road telling us that they were indeed buried under there.

I don't know who the actors were. I know its an extremely long shot but if anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    is this film starred by tom hanks?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    NOthing? Not even from the movie buffs out here?
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT