Thread: *****ProAudioTorrents 1x Giveaway*****

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Last edited by grimms; 03-26-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Clarification

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's a great site, hope someone jumps on this opportunity, it's kinda hard to get invites.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    It's a great site, hope someone jumps on this opportunity, it's kinda hard to get invites.
    It is indeed.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hi, Grimms. I'll give it a try. Here are my ratio proofs:

Audionews.ru
    http://www.imgtank.com/showpic-8022.jpg

I'd really appreciate that invite.

Thank you.
    Last edited by InsaneArtist; 01-31-2008 at 06:30 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneArtist View Post
    Hi, Grimms. I'll give it a try. Here are my ratio proofs:

Audionews.ru
    http://www.imgtank.com/showpic-8022.jpg

STMusic
    http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sic2dm5zb1.jpg

I'd really appreciate that invite.

Thank you.
    Sorry my friend. Taking an acc is considered trading an acc (even in a giveaway). Even though you didn't win, you still tried to win it.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-265877/page3

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Taking an acc is trading? Is it wrong trying to get an account somebody is giving away? Not meant to argue, just wondering. I don't get the point.
    I thought you meant exchanging invites.
    Well, thanks anyway. Nevermind.
    Last edited by InsaneArtist; 01-14-2008 at 03:22 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Taking an acc is trading? What's wrong with trying to get an account somebody is giving away? Not meant to argue, just wondering.
    Most trackers despise account trading on their respective trackers. I can't speak for all of them, but your taking the responsibility of an acct you did not initially set-up or own and now trading the account with it's initial owner. You can call it exchanging, giving it away.

How do i know you won't do the same to ProAudioTorrents? I value that tracker as much as any other tracker i'm a member of. Not excusing you personally or attacking you in anyway, but that's what comes into my mind, when i see people in giveaway's willing to take accounts. Hope I clarified that well enough.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    AuReDo's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Taking an acc is trading? What's wrong with trying to get an account somebody is giving away? Not meant to argue, just wondering.
    Most trackers despise account trading on their respective trackers. I can't speak for all of them, but your taking the responsibility of an acct you did not initially set-up or own and now trading the account with it's initial owner. You can call it exchanging, giving it away.

How do i know you won't do the same to ProAudioTorrents? I value that tracker as much as any other tracker i'm a member of. Not excusing you personally or attacking you in anyway, but that's what comes into my mind, when i see people in giveaway's willing to take accounts. Hope I clarified that well enough.
    I would have made such a good use as I do of my audiotorrents account, but I understand what you mean. Didn't see it that way. Thanks for your kind answer.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post

I would have made such a good use as I do of my audiotorrents account, but I understand what you mean. Didn't see it that way. Thanks for your kind answer.
    No problem. If I see that your no longer taking part in acc giveaway's or any trading activity over time, come see me again, and i will be more then willing to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by AuReDo View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-267225/page2

Same thing goes for you AuReDo as it did for Insane Artist. Didn't know you was into taking accounts until i read over your post history just now. You can exclude me from your Rsr giveaway as well. I apologize for wasting your time.
    Last edited by grimms; 01-14-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!