Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT Anti-Cheating System

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by swap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    i have a friend was banned because of this anti cheat
    he has 10.50gb upload and 1mb download
    he dont know how to talk on irc so i logged to sct irc to see what happened and , first they told me because of cheating, the stat (10.5gb ) was from : 2donation for invite (they will give you 250mb for every invitee) and 10gb of the new year 2008 , so deviant saw there is nothing about cheat , and he told me to wait for admin, and when this fucking money lover comes and saw there is nothing wrrong with this account he kicked me from irc and told me i dont know why but you are detected as cheater and our new system is 100% fiable o.O no comment .
    Uploading 10.5 GB with 1 mb download
    No logic at all
    How is that no logic?

Come look at some of my accounts I have 2tb uploaded and 3gb downloaded....

dont need to be sherlock holmes to figure it out...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I've never had a problem with these anti-cheat scropts anywhere. I guess its becaouse I even dont know how to cheat...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Ofcouse there is going to be some bans that are not valid. But the staff should be able to enable the accounts if you explain what have happened.

Sound really weird if you ask me.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    its pretty cool that non cheaters are getting disabled and cheaters get to stay

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    i had my account disabled,the only reason i can think of is that i downloaded 1gb from a 30gb pack and uploaded 17gb back to get my ratio back to 1-1,yeah i know i overseeded but i never used any form of modified client etc, i seeded back with my vps,was told to go into IRC to plead my case but i'm not a fan of IRC so just left it,not too bothered about it now but not too chuffed about being classed as a cheat

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    why becoz they are useing there brains to cheat
    sct should catch the clever cheaters, i don't see them catching the clever ones all i see is good people getting ban for no reason.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disconny View Post
    why becoz they are useing there brains to cheat
    sct should catch the clever cheaters, i don't see them catching the clever ones all i see is good people getting ban for no reason.
    Money Money Money

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by sugam View Post
    I've never had a problem with these anti-cheat scropts anywhere. I guess its becaouse I even dont know how to cheat...
    for me to,everything working fine for me..

but i cant say its the best anticheate system

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sugam View Post
    for me to,everything working fine for me..

but i cant say its the best anticheate system
    Lol is there a need for everyone to tell here that their acc is fine it doesn't matter that 16k accs are working fine but it really does matter even if 1 acc has been banned without any reason(though 100s of them have been),Just think of a person who loves the site so fucking much has had a fucking big buffer,Seeded for so long and suddenly banned for no Reas0n
    and moreover kicked out of irc without knowing the reason for which he was banned,Thatz wut happened with my friend

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I've heard the same thing from quite a few people that I know that they're being banned along with other friends of theirs when they did nothing wrong and that this new cheat detection thing that ScT staff thinks is flawless is nothing but sh*t. I've never felt the need to cheat with ratios in my life and if something like this were to happen to me I'd definitely be the first to agree that it's crap.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast