Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem with black xp

me and my stepdad got 2 computers and we tried black xp 6.2 and 7.2 everything goes in right but everytime we download the microsoft updates and installs them my computer when boots up i get bar goes across and then bar stops and computer just freezes and does nothing and on my stepdad it boots up and gets a blue screen everytime does this not pass the windows validation. we have version 3.02 and this works fine

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Is it a video driver that Microsoft Update is trying to install ? Uncheck the Hardware updates next time . This is a clean install I hope , try f8 safemode see if you can see a problem in device manager .

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Is it a video driver that Microsoft Update is trying to install ? Uncheck the Hardware updates next time . This is a clean install I hope , try f8 safemode see if you can see a problem in device manager .
    dont think it is. it crashes as well when you install a new devive driver

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Might be a problem with your dvd disk if you'v you tried to install on two different computers. Try burning the file again or get a friend to do it for you .

Where did you D/L the Black as there are some bogus disks circulating on the net .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Might be a problem with your dvd disk if you'v you tried to install on two different computers. Try burning the file again or get a friend to do it for you .

Where did you D/L the Black as there are some bogus disks circulating on the net .
    downloaded from dididave

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    The copy that was posted on here(in the .nzb section) seems to be infected with a trojan. Anyone else see this as well?
    Today is the day.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkBarMan View Post
    The copy that was posted on here(in the .nzb section) seems to be infected with a trojan. Anyone else see this as well?

Don't install 7.0 as it has trojans from Wrestlezone this one is fine 7.2 , its probably your anti virus give a fake warning because of the key generators . Look who uploaded it , Detale . If not sure scan the ISO with a better program like KAV or NOD32 .

If you program flags something as suspicious try an online scanner .

Upload the file and scan here :

http://virusscan.jotti.org/
    Last edited by peat moss; 01-17-2008 at 04:16 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    Yeah, that seems to be about right peat. I checked it out and everything is ok.
    Today is the day.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkBarMan View Post
    Yeah, that seems to be about right peat. I checked it out and everything is ok.

One can't be too safe tho as I know ver 6.2 had a trojan that cracked game keys . Using UltraIso to open , I removed the file before burning to disk .

Thats a way to at lest check the key folder and WPI first . Nothing is certain and you have to remember its warez tho .

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    just to let everyone know regarding black xp any version ..to much problem with the modded Os...tried it all regarding problem hard to explain every single one..if you want you can try it and experience the problem youself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast