Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Someone Of The Scenes That Made Termiantor 3

whats someone of the scenes that made Terminator 3?

EDIT SPELLING

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    The whole movie is 1 big mistake...

but any way

The Start when Arnie get his clothes of that gay guy....

When Arnie put them star shaped glasses on...

John Conner going 2 the vets , which just happens 2 b the same vets where Kate Brewster is...

Arnie saying talk 2 the hand.. made him look like a joke...

and the guns being in Sarah Conners coffin.... WOTF

and of course the ending sucked 2..

In all Jonathan Mostow should hang himself for Ruining the Terminator series..

James Cameron should come back and make an offcial T3 , he would show that fool Mostow how a real movie is made...

I have a hardon for Cameron ( Like mentiond in Scream 2 )

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    and the guns being in Sarah Conners coffin

that was COOL! its so NOT RIGHT for such a violent women to not have weapons of mass destruction in her coffin!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@28 July 2003 - 20:53
    The whole movie is 1 big mistake...

but any way

The Start when Arnie get his clothes of that gay guy....

When Arnie put them star shaped glasses on...

John Conner going 2 the vets , which just happens 2 b the same vets where Kate Brewster is...

Arnie saying talk 2 the hand.. made him look like a joke...

and the guns being in Sarah Conners coffin.... WOTF

and of course the ending sucked 2..

In all Jonathan Mostow should hang himself for Ruining the Terminator series..

James Cameron should come back and make an offcial T3 , he would show that fool Mostow how a real movie is made...

I have a hardon for Cameron ( Like mentiond in Scream 2 )
    I loved all those scenes.
    I thought it was a good film. I was'nt expectimg it too be as good the originals but sequels never are.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i liked the movie, it was very good, not as good as T2, but i thought better than T1

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah t1 and 2 were heaps better then 3 but 3 wa a good action movie the ending just plained sucked though teh way the 2 terminators died was boring

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I liked it, i thought it was better than 1 and not as good as 2.

And what was wrong with the ending? It pretty much spells out the need for T4: The fall of the machines.

All you sequel haters suck If a movie is good it deserves a sequel or 5.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    double post...

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    i agree with bait master , for the following reasons...... Terminator 3 couldnt of had been based/set in the future , you know(?) after the nukes are launched n' the terminators start killing the only survivors left (like 3 billion peeps i think ), for the simple reason.....people would ask "what the fuck? and what happened that all of a sudden its the future ?wheres sarah connor?" etc etc etc. This movie HAD to me made in order to make a Terminator movie based in the future.Cameron couldnt of had made a GREAT Terminator 3. Yeah he could have filmed more future war scenes, and he would of probably used real robots instead of cgi animations.And yes he wouldn't of had included Arnold saying , "talk to the hand", but remember, he didnt come up with it. The stripper who had the cloths that fit Arnie told him "tallk to the hand!"!!! So he learned a new frase. He repeated what he heard. The air vehicles in this movie look sorta fake. But so did the ones in T2 - 3D. Which was directed by Cameron. It could have been better with Cameron , but not GREAT. ok? at least thats my dumb and ignorant opinion

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    As in the words of arnie himself "I'll BE CRAP".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast