Thread: Requesting Elektronik Invite :)

Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Heart

**CLOSED**
    Request has been filled, thank you!!

Hello my fellow FST'ers!

As the title to my thread states, I am looking for an Elektronik invite. I've started DJ'ing at a couple clubs (although I prefer raves), and unfortunately the crowd doesn't always share my love of trance music... not to mention that bars and clubs, as a rule of thumb, favor house/techno tunes.

I am a member at both TranceRoute and TranceTraffic, and will be more than happy to supply my ratios at each site. TT has been very good to me when it comes to all around electronic music, but I hear Elektronik.ro has a killer house (and the like) selection. And obviously TR only deals in trance... which will always remain my true love, lol.

However, if there's any chance that Elektronik can offer better, I would LOVE to become a member. Music is my life, and if I'm not making it, the next best thing is sharing with with a pumped up crowd behind some turntables. To be the best you possibly can you have to constantly stay on top of the game... and I'm thankful that I have what many other DJs in my area don't... torrent sites!

Rest assured that your invite will be in the best possible hands. I will take great care of it and would be more than happy to show you any proofs. I'm in a moving process but would be willing to show you my equipment or vinyls (although I'm pretty much all digital) if you're interested in that type of thing. Or!... we can just talk music.

Thank you!

TR
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ts/trtoday.jpg

TT
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ts/tttoday.jpg
    Last edited by Defy; 01-16-2008 at 05:26 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    MARINE619's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Good luck dude
    If you stand before me you will fall before me

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    GRB23's Avatar dRiNKiN_pARk BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    you will get help....you will enjoy your elektronik soon...
    Last edited by GRB23; 01-14-2008 at 10:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    and I'm thankful that I have what many other DJs in my area don't... torrent sites!
    Let's hope people are to drunk to notice then, beacuse a scene v2 rip sounds a lot worse on a good club system then a real vinyl/cd does.

Buy your own vinyl/cds if you are making money out of djing, imo
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    and I'm thankful that I have what many other DJs in my area don't... torrent sites!
    Let's hope people are to drunk to notice then, beacuse a scene v2 rip sounds a lot worse on a good club system then a real vinyl/cd does.

Buy your own vinyl/cds if you are making money out of djing, imo
    Hehe, well.. I only play .wavs and on the RARE occasion 320 if I absolutely can't find what I'm looking for in .wav format. Even more rare is breaking out the vinyls.

In any case my request was fulfilled so I'm going to close this thread now. Thank you all!