Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Req free FTN

  1. #1
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    176
    Hi !
    It's been like 1 year that i'm searching for an FTN invite. I just stoped trading, and the only thing I need is FTN. I already have all I need except FTN. I'm not a collectioner, and I use all the accounts that I have. I gave a lot here to fst memebrs, 2 bitmetv invites, ethor invites, SCT invite ... I need an extremely nice person to invite me there, your invite won't be wasted !
    I really hope that i'll get in ftn one day, the person that could invite me would be my hero !
    Last edited by chicus; 01-27-2008 at 09:38 PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    176
    Bump !

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,045
    since you gave for free high level invites that you could trade for FTN u deserve a ftn invite for free.

    good luck




  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    far away from jelly
    Posts
    1,216
    the last post i saw from you was when you were saying you dont need ftn and you were talking about how much better sct is.....wtf has changed in 3 days? you may not be a trader anymore but if thats true you'll likely need to show it and prove it over the next few months before anyone risks inviting you there.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    176
    I still think that SCT is better, I just want FTN to, that's all ! And, do you think I will risk a ftn account ? Even if I wanted, for what would I trade it ? I already have all I want except it ! I'm not a trance fan, i'm not bretish or swedish so really, I don't need anything else than ftn !

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by chicus View Post
    It's been months that I want to go to FTN, but I just realised that I don't need it, even i've got better than that ! i acted like a bitch, begging for a FTN invite or trying to trade it, but except the ratio thing, it's nothing compare to SCT !

    SCT RULZZZZZZ !!!!
    Wait so you decided you don't want it and
    Quote Originally Posted by chicus
    I still think that SCT is better, I just want FTN to, that's all
    So you want to collect ftn, because i can't see anyother reason for wanting it, since you regrard sct as better.


    Someone invite me to fsc please

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,427
    omg collector?

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    Wait so you decided you don't want it and
    Quote Originally Posted by chicus
    I still think that SCT is better, I just want FTN to, that's all
    So you want to collect ftn, because i can't see anyother reason for wanting it, since you regrard sct as better.
    It's strange how people always want to criticize ! I cant change you, but know that i don't care about what you say especially from someone that spend all his time on forums like this !
    Good evening mister i'm better than you

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    far away from jelly
    Posts
    1,216
    we just want to know why you want ftn since you say sct is so much better. on top of that you've traded a lot so how would we know for sure that you wont just turn around and trade it or buffer it then try to trade it for something higher, thats why its risky, because of your past. we just dont understand why you want it and we're trying to figure it out so dont take offense. and being mean to someone already at ftn(he could even be ftn power for all you know) isnt the right way to get what you want.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    we just want to know why you want ftn since you say sct is so much better. on top of that you've traded a lot so how would we know for sure that you wont just turn around and trade it or buffer it then try to trade it for something higher, thats why its risky, because of your past. we just dont understand why you want it and we're trying to figure it out so dont take offense. and being mean to someone already at ftn(he could even be ftn power for all you know) isnt the right way to get what you want.
    I understand, but really, for what would I trade ftn ? And, i'm just trying to get a "bonus" if I don't get ftn, it won't change a lot ... I just have to wait until i get 100/100 and i'll be able to use sct like it was ftn, so it doesn't change anything if I don't get it. I'm just trying my luck !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •