Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sigh* iTS

It's actually pretty embarrassing starting another iTS request thread but as there are none on the first page i decided to give it a shot. I would love it if anyone here can help me out, the site sounds great and i don't know anyone who has an invite . I'm active at F*N and S*L making wallpapers/avatars and generally helping out the users with graphics etc. I would love to start at iTS . I use a different username on them sites but I can provide proof (screenshots, profile etc) I don't really know what else to write so I will leave it the lap of the gods .... thanks for reading.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KREMBO's Avatar KREMBO ON FIRE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck
    i hoop i get 1 to

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by v3nger View Post
    It's actually pretty embarrassing starting another iTS request thread but as there are none on the first page i decided to give it a shot. I would love it if anyone here can help me out, the site sounds great and i don't know anyone who has an invite . I'm active at F*N and S*L making wallpapers/avatars and generally helping out the users with graphics etc. I would love to start at iTS . I use a different username on them sites but I can provide proof (screenshots, profile etc) I don't really know what else to write so I will leave it the lap of the gods .... thanks for reading.
    When you become more active and make friends around here and in the forums of bt trackers your with you should get to iTS in no time (If your not an acc trader). But my main point to you is to make friends and be active then members will be more willing to help you out if they can. Good luck man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v3nger View Post
    When you become more active and make friends around here and in the forums of bt trackers your with you should get to iTS in no time (If your not an acc trader). But my main point to you is to make friends and be active then members will be more willing to help you out if they can. Good luck man.
    What no ahh?

had to man.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

What no ahh?

had to man.
    Nope got banned for a week over that. I learned my lesson this time around.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

What no ahh?

had to man.
    Nope got banned for a week over that. I learned my lesson this time around.
    maybe mix it up a little...

pfff?

to the op though, grimms is right, we'd recommend more community involvement

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

to the op though, grimms is right, we'd recommend more community involvement

but i'm a lurker

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    lol well lurker or not, iTS is about community...and staff invites who they feel will be active and participate in the community

just friendly advice...but who knows anything is possible these days...

seeing how california wants to pass a law that allows the government to control the temperature of your house...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well then you have to ask yourself.....why would iTS want to let someone join when they arent active in the forums?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well then you have to ask yourself.....why would iTS want to let someone join when they arent active in the forums?

Easy answer:

Because this someone is a hot korean chick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast