Thread: Hivebox Users

colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Anyone with a hivebox account knows it's been down lately. Here's the lastest info from the owner...

Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:20 pm Post subject: I'm Back: Important Site Info

I have been away for the past week or so. My dad is very sick, and I needed to go visit him. Unfortunately he lives in the sticks with no phone, and there is no cell phone coverage there, so my ability to communicate has been severely disrupted.

I would like to apologize to all the HB subscribers who made payments and didnt get activated. I have processed refunds for everyone who disputed with paypal, and I will be sorting through everything tonight and getting account information out.

Due to the change in my circumstances here I am not going to be able to run this site or hivebox any longer. Both will continue to operate through the end of February, but after that, I will no longer be able to maintain them.

Both sites are for sale, and I will make a separate post regarding exactly what is for sale, and what terms will be attached to that.

I will only sell to someone who will continue running the site as a torrent site, and not to any spam/spyware/scam companies. If I can't find a buyer, then I will retain the domain, and the site will close, and I will make the nfo/snap/release DB publicly available.

I have about a million PMs/emails, which I don't have time to read right now, but I will get to them asap.

Thanks

http://toptorrents.org/forum/viewtop...805&highlight=

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Sad but true...
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yah that sucks hopefully all goes well for the Doc!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Wish him and his family the best. TT will be missed, and it will always have a special place in my heart.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***