Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 iTS Invite for 1 Deserving Member

fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    Good giveaway. Good luck all.
    heres what I dont understand, from the rules on ITS:

Only invite people you trust. Advertising invites to iTS on forums will get you banned.

then the ITS admin comes on and says good luck, i guess rules are made to be broken, and appoved of..
    +1

that is very good point..this is the way how staff member respect own rules

but this iTS member is not exceptions on this,many break sites rules including staff members..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Or maybe the com rep considers th0r to be selective enough in this giveaway to invite a trustworthy person who will be an assett to the community and hence not an ordinary giveaway where it is more like "come get the invite! first one to post two ratio proofs gets it!".. I don't know, but that might be the reason
    that seems reasonable enough to me

@forumas

actually we don't work this way in ITS
    you see , in ITS , we work as a family.
    there is nothing means staff member or ordinary one, any truth worthy member is giving all the rights and the privilege like he is the owner of ITS
    that's why most of us consider ITS as a home
    Last edited by SAM; 01-15-2008 at 05:22 PM.

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    I'm very curious about this iTS, heard it was a very exclusive community. I'm no beggar, just an old-timer looking to see how's this tracker "hangin'". I got 6 posts here, as you can see, and I'm only looking for news on FST. Check my username wherever you like, it's either b33f or Legion, you'll see I'm an active member, from all points of view. Much appreciated for listening and best of luck. Pm me if you decide to invite me
    Last edited by Legion; 01-15-2008 at 06:40 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    th0r asked permission and I trust him to choose wisely.
    That's why it's ok.
    He's not 'advertising invites'
    He is giving 1 invite to what he considers a deserving member and I trust him to do that.

Why does everything have to be so controversial.
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Heres an idea,

This way instead of 5000 invite threads asking for invites...there is just one...and it is easier for the community to go through and see.

Few things I have noticed so far:

A few of you are saying you wish to get into iTS to upload rare movies you have on your computer, you need to know that users are only allowed to upload files in their original rar'd format.

I find it ironic that people who commonly break rules regarding sites, have come in here and questioned the rules regarding this giveaway pointing out that it breaks the rules. If staff members allow the giveaway, then it is allowed with their permission. Just like they get to chose who to kick off their site.

People need to re-read the OP rules. They specifically state a certain set of requirements, yet I still see numerous posts going :"I want, give me please!"
    Trust me, th0r is not going to just hand this out to someone who doesn't prove themselves.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    An account anywhere is a privilege and not a right.
    People forget that.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    An account anywhere is a privilege and not a right.
    People forget that.
    Such a wise wise man

For users reading this giveaway:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-tra...7/postcount203

That is an extensive review regarding the site, so before you go jump on the bandwagon, please read it over and realize that the hype generated...is just that...hype.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    nkhlsrf's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i totally agree with iTS....an account is a privilege anywhere...and thanks for tht link fatcat...
    Last edited by nkhlsrf; 01-15-2008 at 07:06 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Damm..I'm not deserve it..Im a trader :S

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Nice... make an good pick man.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast