View Poll Results: Did You Like the new HBO Series - Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Loved it

18 72.00%
  • No - Hated it

7 28.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles, any thoughts on the New HBO Series

kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    I personally felt the first few minutes i had trouble accepting the new cast, which didnt even try to look like the films but by the end of the first episode i was pleasantly surprised to have already accepted them, maybe due to the fact that Summer Glau (aka River from firefly) was in this series

I just wondered if anyone else had thoughts on the FOX series?

And Do you think it will make it to Series 2?
    Last edited by kadake; 01-15-2008 at 08:19 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The best part of that show, is it's filmed in my hometown lol. It's kinda distracting at first recognizing everything, but I started to enjoy it more as I saw more of the Beautiful Summer Glau..........
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by kadake View Post
    I personally felt the first few minutes i had trouble accepting the new cast, which didnt even try to look like the films but by the end of the first episode i was pleasantly surprised to have already accepted them, maybe due to the fact that Summer Glau (aka River from firefly) was in this series

I just wondered if anyone else had thoughts on the HBO series?

And Do you think it will make it to Series 2?
    It's not a HBO series. It's on FOX.

I thought the show was great and it makes the Bionic Woman look shit (the new BW is an ugly bird anyway).

Summer is always playing someone with special powers.

Firefly/Serenity
    The 4400
    and now this

The Terminator series is definitely a keeper.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    svr's Avatar Ultimata Warrior BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Oh yeah I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw terminator series few days ago. I liked it a lot except the characters are a bit off but you gotta love the terminators Why did skynet send sucky models and not the newer ones? Connor kicking too much robotbutt in future?

And how the hell do you compare terminator to bionic woman. Is it joke? BW has no chance.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by svr View Post
    Oh yeah I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw terminator series few days ago. I liked it a lot except the characters are a bit off but you gotta love the terminators Why did skynet send sucky models and not the newer ones? Connor kicking too much robotbutt in future?

And how the hell do you compare terminator to bionic woman. Is it joke? BW has no chance.
    Yeah I found myself watching The Bionic Woman just because it was BW.

They should have made Starbuck the BW and not that weird looking gullet-neck ugly fuck. I'd rather have the dike-ish chick play the part.

I might actually not watch the show when it returns.

Spoiler: Show

It's the Terminator from Sleepy Hollow!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    your right its not HBO , i have been watching som much THE WIRE i got that damm HBO logo burnt into my brain lol

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by kadake View Post
    i was pleasantly surprised...maybe due to the fact that Summer Glau (aka River from firefly) was in this series
    And she was occasionally naked.

If they can manage to squeeze in one skin scene a week, it just might make it (is a Terminator fully physically accurate, BTW?).

Other than Summer, the series stinks.
    Why are the bad Terminators such gawdawful shots?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I found it rather boring and caught myself looking at the clock a couple times to see when it would end.

The "naked" scenes weren't nearly enough to keep me interested. Seeing as most of my favorite shows are all on HBO, Showtime, etc. now and frequently show nudity, seeing a bare back is hardly worth getting excited over.

yo

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i had ep 1 for the longest. ep 2 never would cum out til now (took 6 months?). i'm not gonna bother with ep 2. i too thought it was kinda boring.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Characters sucked big time (I don't know how they got that wrong). None of them are right for the show. The actual terminator model is tight (Not the actors) It's all wrong. Only made me want to watch Terminator 2 again. I prefer Dexter, The Wire (fav show of all time), Heroes, Prison Break, and Weeds.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast