Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my seedbox

mike160's Avatar Old School

Unsure

hello i have been trying now from 2 day to set up my seedbox i have tryed everything and no such luck with setting it up i have also follow the guides here and they have not work for me i know that i am doing something wrong and i also have tryed google for guide and also no luck who would be so nice here @ filesharing talk if its not asking to much and can help me please in setting up this seebbox for me
    Last edited by mike160; 01-15-2008 at 12:04 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    What os are you using. What company is the server from.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    If its linux and you have no idea what you are doing you could go ask some FLS at the trackers you are planing to use it. Most of them are really helpfull members, and will help you out.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hi briand5379 and Cheffy my os is @ home windows xp were the company server is from i dont know the server is ihostvps http://www.ihostvps.com/index.html i think the sever is runing right on no a fedora core 5 and you can rebuild the server os to a debian gentoo opensuse 10 ubuntu centos 4/5
    Last edited by mike160; 01-15-2008 at 01:28 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what client are you wanting to install on it? if you do have fedora and want to run utorrent send me a pm and i'll see if i can help you get set up

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    @ jnbegnoche utorrent the best out there pm sent

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    zxion's Avatar Taste Good BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    if you want utorrent via webaxx, you need to download a webgui addon, it's in FAQ section of utorrent.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    others say rtorrent and torrentflux are better on system resources, though i haven't used them, originally followed buggyme's tutorial on fc6 and have just always used that cause i've been using utorrent for quite awhile and that's what's comfortable for me.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    you're right, rtorrent is the best on system resources

@mike160, now ihostvps forbids ppl from using torrent on their network, my account has been suspended and I think predateur's account also has been suspended

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    you're right, rtorrent is the best on system resources

@mike160, now ihostvps forbids ppl from using torrent on their network, my account has been suspended and I think predateur's account also has been suspended
    how long did you use it befor this happen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast