Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why scene trackers are all alike?

Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    yup, they usually show up at TL.
    yeh they do good job getting a lot of the releases frm other site's
    That's the quality TL
    This make no sense...

We are talking about new scene releases that are not on scene trackers. People say TL have more of them than the others... than you accuse them of stealing those movies which are not on other sites.

I love your logic son.

User of the .torrent files

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post

yeh they do good job getting a lot of the releases frm other site's
    That's the quality TL
    This make no sense...

We are talking about new scene releases that are not on scene trackers. People say TL have more of them than the others... than you accuse them of stealing those movies which are not on other sites.

I love your logic son.
    few of the uploaders may got access old that's why you see old scene uploaded .
    well am not a member there far as i knw that p2l site takes off other site's and that is the quality TL
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post

This make no sense...

I love your logic son.
    few of the uploaders may got access old that's why you see old scene uploaded .
    well am not a member there far as i knw that p2l site takes off other site's and that is the quality TL
    weather or not a site has p2l has nothing to do with where they get their releases. TL has scene access same as the rest. Where did you get this information that p2l sites just dl from other sites?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I'm not a member there either...

I didn't even mean "old scene releases"... I mean the 0day rips, but of older movies. Why not share those too?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Am not giveing any more information out on that tl ok thats for you people to find out
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-16-2008 at 05:44 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Is there really that much scene content not being released? I know there could be, but I am not aware of what it is.
    Of course... there is a crapload scene releases that do not make their way to scene trackers.

Have you ever been on a PRE IRC channel? A few trackers have them, like the two that been attacked by the scene lately, they both have prebots channels.

There is several releases per minute So of course, not all can make it's way to the trackers. But I would say, all DVDRip should.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Come on..TL uploaders steal releases from another site...thats old new.
    Alot of ppl has been banned from sct/scc being caught uploading releases to TL.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Just one example. Did anyone saw "Se, jie (2007)" (new ang lee movie) uploaded in a private 0day tracker? Not me, its not a mainstream movie, i had to grab that film at TPB.

What about "La vi en Rose (2007)"?

And many others...

Private trackers only upload Hollywwod BS.

Long live to KG, CO, SnowTigers, FSS and FILEHEAVEN!
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 01-16-2008 at 06:17 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Thats for packs, not scene releases. The scene release pretimes on TL are way too low for them to be dling them from another tracker. Think about it for a minute, your wrong. There may have been a few, but for the most part this isn't true, just go compare some pretimes to the release times.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Thats for packs, not scene releases. The scene release pretimes on TL are way too low for them to be dling them from another tracker. Think about it for a minute, your wrong. There may have been a few, but for the most part this isn't true, just go compare some pretimes to the release times.
    well it is kind off easy with a fast conection to dowload from other sites and upload it so it is actualy true but people like you dont noitce it its not the packs its everything you should do a research and find out 4 ur self then come and post it here then ull know my mate is on there and i get alot of feed backs
    Down-Speed Up-Speed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast