Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why scene trackers are all alike?

Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    well am not a member there far as i knw that p2l site takes off other site's and that is the quality TL

you should do a research and find out 4 ur self then come and post it here then ull know my mate is on there and i get alot of feed backs

Nice research you've been doing.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    gosh, i dont know a lot about torrent but, the scene, i know scene trackers but what do u mean when u say the scene, is it a special tracker or website or newsgroup or what?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Well, seriously, I don't give a shit about that... and that's not the point I am making. I don't care about scene trackers "stealing" from others... Don't you remember that's why the owners of those trackers keep being attacked? Cause they consider it is stealing if someone reupload their releases elsewhere. They might want to reconsider this position, before you see the owners of ScT and SCC in the next nfo file.

All I am saying is that the uploaders are doing a poor job bringing scene releases to scene trackers. As you said yourself, you could, but you don't.

User of the .torrent files

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Thats for packs, not scene releases. The scene release pretimes on TL are way too low for them to be dling them from another tracker. Think about it for a minute, your wrong. There may have been a few, but for the most part this isn't true, just go compare some pretimes to the release times.
    well it is kind off easy with a fast conection to dowload from other sites and upload it so it is actualy true but people like you dont noitce it its not the packs its everything you should do a research and find out 4 ur self then come and post it here then ull know my mate is on there and i get alot of feed backs
    let me try once more to explain. When something pre's, and the upload time is the same, or sooner on TL as other sites such as sct, ftn, scc, etc, then there is NO way that you can dl it and up it that fast. Creating a torrent takes time, plus as I stated, TL beats the other sites up time frequently. This makes stealing impossible. I'm not saying it never happens, i'm saying its not the norm there, and since your not a member, I could really care less about hearsay from your 'friend'

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post

you should do a research and find out 4 ur self then come and post it here then ull know my mate is on there and i get alot of feed backs

Nice research you've been doing.
    aww thanks i just wanted to find out whats the big fuss about tl and thats what i come up with regarding this matter, and about tl i cant give anymore info thats all i know
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-16-2008 at 06:30 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Ops sorry for posting offtopic, ye I agree with you.

I think that uploaders should try and bring these old things to the tracker as well.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely

well it is kind off easy with a fast conection to dowload from other sites and upload it so it is actualy true but people like you dont noitce it its not the packs its everything you should do a research and find out 4 ur self then come and post it here then ull know my mate is on there and i get alot of feed backs
    let me try once more to explain. When something pre's, and the upload time is the same, or sooner on TL as other sites such as sct, ftn, scc, etc, then there is NO way that you can dl it and up it that fast. Creating a torrent takes time, plus as I stated, TL beats the other sites up time frequently. This makes stealing impossible. I'm not saying it never happens, i'm saying its not the norm there, and since your not a member, I could really care less about hearsay from your 'friend'
    yes you can do it if you use your brains lol
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Well im member of SCT, SCC and TL.
    And yes i have done my research, Im not say that all TL uploaders steal, but most of em do.
    And if u watch ~Tracer, u will see TL is slowest and usually SCC or SCT taking 1 and 2 place.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    stop derailing the topic.

I don't give a fuck who can get it at 31 secs pre instead of 62 secs.

You guys are exactly the reason why there is no diversity in each sites. You keep on talking about this silly ass competition of who's got fastest pre-times. Who care, no one is waiting by his keyboard refreshing each trackers to see which one will get it the fastest... or do they.

Anyway, back on topic... why are scene trackers not uploading the less mainstream scene releases. Less mainstream or not 2007-08. Only person who answered seem to be an uploader and as he puts it, he could but he don't...

User of the .torrent files

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You've answered yourself... they are scene releases trackers, so they upload releases made by the scene, and the scene release only NEW stuff, they usually not going back to 1988 to upload an unknown Asian movie, you got specialized trackers for that (Asian DVD club, for example ^^)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast