Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why scene trackers are all alike?

Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    You've answered yourself... they are scene releases trackers, so they upload releases made by the scene, and the scene release only NEW stuff, they usually not going back to 1988 to upload an unknown Asian movie, you got specialized trackers for that (Asian DVD club, for example ^^)
    Nope, you are absolutely wrong on all counts.

NEW stuff can mean a new CRITERION! Or a new MoC... the scene release those too... As I said, groups like VoMIT, FRAGMENT, SAPHiRE, etc... they are scene and their releases are on the topsites. There is frequently old movies being released by the scene. Why then are none of the trackers carrying scene releases have them.

I even gave you a clear example in my first post of a 0day release that won't show up anywhere.
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-16-2008 at 07:47 PM.

User of the .torrent files

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    And when those scene releases were released? you can also request scene releases in some trackers, and it would probably get filled...

Anyway, I think those tracker release what there's demand for, and there's not a lot of demand for old movies, so there are tracker the specialize in this kind of movies in order to answer the needs of whom that can't find what they're searching for

There are also NEW scene releases of, for example, less familiar TV shows that you can find in one 0 day tracker and not in the other, although they are brand new releases

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    ScreaminJay use KG they have old movies ect...
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    wow.. has no one actually been reading what ScreaminJay wrote

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    I dont to be offtopic but most of the big Race sites they don't allow movie older than 2006. Only by request and you hav one request per week you lose credit and in the same time if u leak it on p2p or race it to insecure box they may start watching u.
    #zEdit; FST is bad, it's like drugs. Mkay?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    KG has basically homerips, hes talking about new scene releases. Groups like FRAGMENT, SAPHiRE, iNCiTE, VH-PROD and others make new releases based in older movies, and we cant see them in 0day trackers.

New scene releases are not all about recent movies. Even recent movies called "Indie Movies" mostly are not uploaded to 0day private trackers. As i said only mainstream movies are uploaded. What was the last time that you saw a French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Japanese, etc... movies uploaded in a generalist oday tracker? Europe and Asia have great films, released by scene, we just can see hollywood movies in private 0day trackers.

What a shame...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    KG has basically homerips, hes talking about new scene releases. Groups like FRAGMENT, SAPHiRE, iNCiTE, VH-PROD and others make new releases based in older movies, and we cant see them in 0day trackers.
    for this i think bittorrent tracker's can get it but they don't like 2 upload old movies. I knw there are people on the scene can get the rels and upload it but they don't like to they stay away frm torrent site's
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-16-2008 at 08:41 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Yes, I am using KG. It use to be the only tracker I was a member of, cause the rest is of minor interest.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    you will find any movie scene release.

-look on your usual scene trackers
    -look on tl (you will find it there in 95% of all cases)
    -request it on a good tracker (most scene requests do get filled)

i've never had any problems with finding a new scene movie release.

browse through the tl xvid section. they have loads of old, independent, foreign, art movies - whatever you want.

so scene movies - easy to get.

i really don't have a mainstream taste when it comes to movies or music.

music is sometimes hard to find, but i always found the scene movie i was looking for.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Are the invites still closed on TL?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast