Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why scene trackers are all alike?

Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    really don't have a mainstream taste when it comes to movies or music
    Polarbearr try to find "Lust Caution" released by scene in TL (just an example)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808357/

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Lust.Caution.2007.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.2CH.iNT-Ray

Maybe it's because the scene release was marked iNT?

Then again, FICO and CiMG both made rips too, not sure if they are considered scene groups.

User of the .torrent files

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Lust.Caution.2007.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD-CiMG ] got released 32d 7h 29m 39s ago [2007-12-15]

The CiMG (is scene group) version is UNRATED.

I only found this release in public trackers!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    Are the invites still closed on TL?
    permanently. About what u said, i must say that it was somehow hard to understand, because i make TL my homepage, and all those releases 90% of the times show up there.
    There are many excellent trackers (content-wise), and then there is TL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Yes, indeed, you are right that TL seem to be getting quite a few of them... but 90% of the time is still an exageration.

The movie I mentionned in my first post did not show up there anyway.

User of the .torrent files

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    Thats what I've been looking for lately, scene releases a LOT, all the sites are providing only rambo collections, or will smith collections, or the usual 0day stuff, isnt there need for the other releases, like magazines, or new movies from europe, or the rarer stuff which has been released, but never sees p2p? I definitely think that there are plenty of ppl out there who would like to see these, who dont get erection if they see the new star wars or a rambo collection.

I can hardly say a few sites which are different from the others, either cos the community makes it different by uploading rarer stuff for each other, or cos it has its own collections. And those communities are understandable hard to get, at least for me.

I think there is no sense making just another scene****** named tracker which is trying to be the same
    Whats wrong with John Rambo? I just watched Rambo 1,2, and 3, the other night.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Alot has to be with personal preference. They upload all the popluar stuff first then whatever else they fancy second.
    See ya in another life, brother.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    If you see something pre'd recently that hasn't been uploaded anywhere why not request it here or ask if someone has seen it anywhere? I am sure if the right persons sees your thread it will get uploaded.

Uploaders (rightfully so) tend to upload the most popular as they have limited disk space. There needs to be enough seeders on the torrent so he/she can move on and upload something else.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dude just stay with TL, it won't disappoint you

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    dude just stay with TL, it won't disappoint you
    I agree.
    In my opinion TL is one of the best.
    The good thing is you can maintain your ratio even if you have a slow connection (because of the many users registered).
    They don't all have seedboxes like in SCT, so if you're not in the pre-channel all the time and don't have a fast pipe, you have very few chances to keep a good ratio (even with the 3/4 donwload).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast