Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why scene trackers are all alike?

I'm only asking cause I wonder why most of the releases I'm interested in do not ever show up on any scene trackers. They are scene trackers fine, but the scene offer so much more than what those trackers put out.

All that is there are the newest 2007 movies... In general, they ignore everything else. Why is groups like FRAGMENT or SAPHiRE not getting their releases spread on the 0day sites, even if several hours after pre.

Don't those people that post the 0day have scene access if they can post it a few seconds/minutes after it's out? If they do, why not bring the movies from yesteryears as well if they just been released.

I know, some of them get released. Like you can be sure if James Bond or Star Wars get a new edition, it will show up to 0day sites very quick... but what about small releases like this one Murder.In.Mississippi.1990.DVDRip.XviD-FRAGMENT that was released just a few hours ago. Sure, it's not an amazing movie and won't get 500 snatches. But so what, some people may want it... Actually, this being a 16/01/08 release, I challenge you to find it anywhere.

Does low interest automatically mean it is not necessary to upload?
    Last edited by ScreaminJay; 01-16-2008 at 04:09 PM.

User of the .torrent files

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    idk, i think tl does a good enough job getting a lot of the releases...
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I think it's almost impossible uploading all releases... But it would be great ,no doubt! They only need to learn uploading flemish content ;-)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    I got access old but don't upload it, it's not my thing lol me i only upload new stuff..ect.. that hit the ftp less than 10sec
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-16-2008 at 05:01 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    yup, they usually show up at TL.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    yup, they usually show up at TL.
    yeh they do good job getting a lot of the releases frm other site's
    That's the quality TL
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-16-2008 at 05:21 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Thats what I've been looking for lately, scene releases a LOT, all the sites are providing only rambo collections, or will smith collections, or the usual 0day stuff, isnt there need for the other releases, like magazines, or new movies from europe, or the rarer stuff which has been released, but never sees p2p? I definitely think that there are plenty of ppl out there who would like to see these, who dont get erection if they see the new star wars or a rambo collection.

I can hardly say a few sites which are different from the others, either cos the community makes it different by uploading rarer stuff for each other, or cos it has its own collections. And those communities are understandable hard to get, at least for me.

I think there is no sense making just another scene****** named tracker which is trying to be the same

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I agree with you ScreaminJay.
    I think only the mainstream movies are uploaded what is a shame. Sometimes i see those kind of releases you talking about uploaded in FTN, TL and TD, not many tho. ;(

Trackers use to upload what their users want, and everybody knows that majority of people download mainstream stuff.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Maybe a new tracker is the key, but one specifically uploading the scene stuff others do not. The only downside would be lack of leechers, since there would be signifigantly less demand (I think...). A site setup like ftn or its only counting upload with seeding rules should help with that problem though.

Is there really that much scene content not being released? I know there could be, but I am not aware of what it is.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    I can hardly believe that with the spreading of internet so fast and you don't even have to sacrifice too much effort, to look around and get to know real values (I dont say I don't like mainstream movies, but its not all), you just demand these rambo shit. I think there is a bigger demand for these than it used to be 5 years ago

Tokeman, for example iNTENSiTY releases tons of the magazines monthly, but you can hardly find them via p2p
    Last edited by magushun; 01-16-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast