Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TTi - Need gifted upload

Poster BT Rep: +3
    It's freeleech right now. It shouldn't be that hard to seed and get upload.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i am getting upload, but its at 5kb-10kb/s

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Every little bit adds up. Download during freeleech and seed it forever.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I donīt know what connection you have, but I think youīd better ask help about configuring your torrent client.
    If thatīs the maximum speed that you really can get, well, maybe sounds rude but in my opinion you canīt use BitTorrent.

And an advice not asked: people here tries to help you, telling you basics things but you are having a bad attitude. And believe me, FST is a place where you can get things you even donīt know they exist, but being kind and polite. That way you are acting what youīll get here is absolutely nothing.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    well u have said u have 50 Kb/s true isnt not that fast but i have seen other people that have even less than u and they doing fine,start to leech new torrent,also if there is no torrent that u like to download no matter just grab some with many leechers..also if i had more seedhour i would send u at least 5GB but i dont have much atm...

remind me few days later and then i will have enough to send u 5GB

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    hey my friend, what isp are you using? if your answer Is "Rogers" do yourself a favor and quit the torrent industry ! most Canadian isp are facing you with aggressive traffic shaping! with 5kb or 10 kb upload speed you aint going anywhere!
    i hope someone gives you the gift though!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    I donīt know what connection you have, but I think youīd better ask help about configuring your torrent client.
    If thatīs the maximum speed that you really can get, well, maybe sounds rude but in my opinion you canīt use BitTorrent.

And an advice not asked: people here tries to help you, telling you basics things but you are having a bad attitude. And believe me, FST is a place where you can get things you even donīt know they exist, but being kind and polite. That way you are acting what youīll get here is absolutely nothing.
    I dont think Im having a bad attitude... that other poster posted his opinion 4 times in a row, and that pissed me off.

and to forumas, thanks for the offer, id be really grateful if when you have extra seed hours you could send some upload over to me. True, I am seeding constantly, and over 10 days I've gotten almost 700 mb uploaded. I have enough seed hours for a 10 gig upload but i cant use/give them to people who help me until i have a 50 gb upload.

I posted this here originally because i realized i would never become a power user (well not this year anyways) unless people helped me out. My seed hours would stockpile and then I would never be able to cash them in. I was hoping people in here with a positive attitude might help me get started and then afterwards I would gift them back 1 at a time. Unfortunately, almost everyone whos posted here didnt read my original post well enough to understand this, or they just came in with a negative outlook

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I read your post, and Iīd like to help you, but letīs face the truth: as you say you canīt upload almost anything, so, any help will be just an aspirin, a punctual solution, but you canīt expect that people help you all the time, and I tnink thatīs not what you want.
    Tell us what connection you have, maybe you can improve the upload... who knows, knowing something more about you and your connection... perhaps somebody have a good idea or advice.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Nemrod, he will be able to get more uploaded beacuse of the bonus system, which is really nice. Just that he can't use it atm beacuse he isn't a power user yet.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Well... send me your username via PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast