Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Other Forums Do You Go To?

aserty's Avatar Poster
    Where else do you all go?

I personally go to clan dragon forums, which are pretty well developed. Its a must for War3 fans. http://www.clandragon.net/forums/

But more recently I found an RPG forum, which is quite interesting and growing really really fast (its brand new, and has over 50 members&#33. If anyone loves RPGing they should go there, as it is really fun and have really good places to make your own RPG and stuff. http://invisionfree.com/forums/RPG_Knight/...dex.php?act=idx?

I still havent found a perfect forum, one that covers everything but manages to be small, the two I go to are as close to prefect as I have found. I am kind of a forum junkie in some ways, but I am always seeking out a better place to post. But I want to know where you guys go?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Why would you want to be anywhere but here???

3. Lounge   -   #3
    i used to go to the forums at supercars.net, but i've kind of stopped now
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by aserty@29 July 2003 - 02:58
    Where else do you all go?

I personally go to clan dragon forums, which are pretty well developed. Its a must for War3 fans. http://www.clandragon.net/forums/

But more recently I found an RPG forum, which is quite interesting and growing really really fast (its brand new, and has over 30 members)). If anyone loves RPGing they should go there, as it is really fun and have really good places to make your own RPG and stuff. http://invisionfree.com/forums/RPG_Knight/...dex.php?act=idx?

I still havent found a perfect forum, one that covers everything but manages to be small, the two I go to are as close to prefect as I have found. I am kind of a forum junkie in some ways, but I am always seeking out a better place to post. But I want to know where you guys go?
    I go outside from time to time (that&#39;s the bit on the other side of your windows)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i put a gaming section in just for you

(check my sig for link)

6. Lounge   -   #6
    well thanks for the complement
    I belong here the Birth of Kai&#39;s RPG Classics it&#39;s overall a good place (some) of the people are not to nice but what you gonna do eh?... I also Belong here RPGR a really good site (mainly became really popular Becuase of the death of Kai&#39;s... I pop in here once or twice If I ever get a D&D section in here this is the place to get the members who will play it from ENworld Sheesh 12000 members to boot.. I kind of know the guy who runs this place but the Skin and Pics need alot O&#39; help MGB.... now this place I though might do really well But it kind of Died off and I think It would be very very nice of ya&#39;ll to check it out Emerald Dawn come on guys help her out.....NeoDragon A pretty cool place on art......EoFF now this is a really good FF site but they don&#39;t have post Counts or anything.....UFF a pretty good FF site...... well thats about it cept for clan dragon which was just posted

and of course mine Come on people help a brother (white as Hell&#33 out RPGK

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@29 July 2003 - 03:01
    I go outside from time to time (that&#39;s the bit on the other side of your windows)
    would that be windows xp or 98?

i&#39;m a little confused...maybe i need a new service pack and a lie down...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I visit my own forum :">

9. Lounge   -   #9
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+29 July 2003 - 03:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 29 July 2003 - 03:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@29 July 2003 - 03:01
    would that be windows xp or 98?

i&#39;m a little confused...maybe i need a new service pack and a lie down...

[/b][/quote]
    I had a funny feeling someone would go for that&#33;&#33;&#33; I hoped it wouldn&#39;t be you, gave you more credit&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i visit this one
    its one of the best around
    has everything
    check out the protected forum
    ask me for pass

GREATEST FORUM EVER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast