Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request for ITS

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitaMaster View Post
    I didnt say i dont care about me being disable i only
    mention it as worst case scenario for you wich is not that bad.
    And I'm not talking about showing you ratio proof only but
    to show you the stats of post and torrent comments
    i have in some of my old accounts that didnt got disable
    (from some reason) in my other trackers till today.
    i'm active in the private trackers forum i just dont like public ones
    Well close this thread, pm me all your account names and what trackers, and ill take a look...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitaMaster View Post
    it and if not you can always disable me,its not a big risk to take
    if i show you that my account last long time in trackers without even a warning
    thanks anyway
    Well if you dont care that we disable you then whats the point of inviting you? Doesnt make sense to me.

Just because you have good ratios, that doesnt mean anything! Anyone can get a good ratio, it isnt hard. Ratio proofs and that stuff are for giveaways....and only a few times have iTS invites ever been given away, as I am one of the few people to ever get an invite from iTS that way so I know.

If you look in my post history in the iTS thread, not once did I mention ratios.

iTS is a community, that happens to have a tracker. As you said above, you usually read and dont post in forums...well then iTS isnt for you as thats what our users mainly do, barely anyone downloads...how do I know, because I am an uploader for the site, and I have pre-times faster then nearly any other site around and I barely get stuff downloaded off of me at iTS. Which is fine, because other trackers use plenty of my bandwidth. I am there soley to talk in the irc and post in the forums.

As I said, iTS is a community more then a tracker, and from your own posts you said you arent active in the community and more about downloading stuff, so I'd recommend the 1000 other 0day trackers as they all have the same content.

Good luck mate.
    I agree man. You have to be about the community, about giving (Not just invites either)helping people, participating and make friends. Thats my advice, we all start somewhere. Don't ever trade accounts either. Thats probably the best advice i could give you right now. See you around man.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12