Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: iTS

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    Anyone care to explain this one - STFU

I wish people would abide by this when talking about acronyms.
    Shut the FuKC Up

it's kind of like a ducksay

@ Fatcat I just realized that my mistake and don't lie here please I figured YOU were above that you know DAMN WELL that guy is you!

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I see lots of making fun of the guy in here and lots of cryin to close the thread.

First he has every right to try and find out what ITS stands for, were you all born with the knowledge you have now?? Have you guys always known what ITS, SCL, FTWR etc stood for and the url's?? I think not

I remember when I was a no0b here I asked a series of these type questions, sure you're not allowed to mention the site in public and thats fine thanks all for not posting what it means or the URL. This guy just wants in and apparently is new here and doesn't have any friends who are "in" yet. If you guys were lucky enough to never have to ask anybody anything then good for you, but that is not the general consensus of most new BT users. So you more seasoned torrenters need to lighten up a bit and stop being so elitist. Help people don't make them feel bad for asking questions that you yourselves most likely asked in the past. What makes you better than this man? Not a damn thing except you are fortunate enough to have found BT earlier than him. I see absolutely NO reason to close this thread whatsoever He asked and basically got his answer.

In case you missed it bro. You need to pay your dues here a bit before people will tell you and they most certainly are not allowed to say it in public in a while someone a bit more down to earth might PM you so enjoy your stay here and make some friends as best you can.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, you are so hell bent on keeping a so called "secret" that you forgot the idea of torrent communities...TO SHARE
    i agree with you detale, newcomers deserve our respect and help. we all started as newbs, so you made a good point.

on the other hand this guy posted a screenshot of his "friend" cheating at td.

furthermore he bragged about how his friend "owned" td and how he plans to get a new account, because they can't stop him.

next thing he does is to admit, that he cheated on demonoid, because he couldn't keep his ratio otherwise.

of course now he's not cheating "anymore".

sometimes i get the feeling, that it is a peccadillo or ok to trade accounts or even cheat on sites, that are not top ranked.

"i cheated/traded accounts, but only for trackers below level 4. i would never do this on high level tracker."

"oh, that's allright, those trackers suck anyway. need any help? want an invite?"

if somebody can't keep his ratio on an easy to seed back tracker without cheating, chances are high that he will cheat again on trackers that are hard to seed.

i respect any newcomer and try to help them if i can, but i have zero tolerance for a bragging cheater.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-18-2008 at 03:33 AM. Reason: spelling

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    Just to clarify from another thread, is it possible to get into iTS via these forums(ie CR invites ya) or has that stopped.
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-18-2008 at 04:27 AM. Reason: typo

Someone invite me to fsc please

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    Anyone care to explain this one - STFU

I wish people would abide by this when talking about acronyms.
    Shut the FuKC Up

it's kind of like a ducksay

@ Fatcat I just realized that my mistake and don't lie here please I figured YOU were above that you know DAMN WELL that guy is you!

hahaha no...this is me

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    wow... If you read the thread you would see that I do not cheat with ratio... anymore.. I used to with demonoid cuz i had a .01 ratio at one point
    I never said you cheated, but you admitted that you were friends with a REALLY BAD cheater.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    If your not a member you don't need to know the sites url. Simple as that.

LOL what a daft thing to say.

i wasn't a member of scl but i made sure i knew the url just incase i may need it. then i went on holiday a couple of weeks ago came back yesterday and scl was open signup. while members on invite sites were begging to know the url i had a head start and signed straight up. i doubt anyone predicted scl becoming open signup and whose to say it won't happen with iTS. thats why its worth knowing ther url even if your not a member

i found scl via google months ago and it took about 2 minutes, i must admit iTS is much harder to find

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    iTS is hard to find because of the word "its." i'm sure if someone made a tracker with "THE" or "A", it'd be even hard to find.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    If your not a member you don't need to know the sites url. Simple as that.

LOL what a daft thing to say.

i wasn't a member of scl but i made sure i knew the url just incase i may need it. then i went on holiday a couple of weeks ago came back yesterday and scl was open signup. while members on invite sites were begging to know the url i had a head start and signed straight up. i doubt anyone predicted scl becoming open signup and whose to say it won't happen with iTS. thats why its worth knowing ther url even if your not a member

i found scl via google months ago and it took about 2 minutes, i must admit iTS is much harder to find
    What a bump.

Glad you feel so cool about SCL dood, but knowing what iTS means won't get you to the open signups that are probably never going to happen anyway.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i wonder if my iTS account is still active

hmmm ...

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post

i doubt anyone predicted scl becoming open signup and whose to say it won't happen with iTS. thats why its worth knowing ther url even if your not a member
    well, SCL was open sign up before (long time ago though), so i guess...yeah

As for iTS, it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    i wonder if my iTS account is still active

hmmm ...
    your account is there but not active

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast