Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trade: Love 4 FSC

grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've been waiting for a long long time myself but I'll never give up. Been in p2p for years both as a peer and as staff and I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing. I hope you get the invite...you seem very worthy.
    He is. I can co-sign this statement. Same goes to you Zaxx.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Thx for the kind word grimms. One aspect of my p2p contributions that bugs the hell outta me...I can't show/prove my greatest efforts because the sites no longer exist, Phoenix Torrents and Spankdonkey to be specific. Only thing I have left to remind me is my old staff sigs and several top notch friends I made along the way. (sniff, sniff)
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
    Thx for the kind word grimms. One aspect of my p2p contributions that bugs the hell outta me...I can't show/prove my greatest efforts because the sites no longer exist, Phoenix Torrents and Spankdonkey to be specific. Only thing I have left to remind me is my old staff sigs and several top notch friends I made along the way. (sniff, sniff)
    Don't worry about all that. Just continue to make a positive impact on here, and i guarantee you'll be respected for it and may even find some surprises in your inbox. Great members do pay attention to others who are active and contribute to this forum. You'll make great friends here in due time. This place has treated me really well for only being here since October. I have met and made alot of friends who are good people.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED
    invites are closed for now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bump?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You just been a member for over a month but ur lucky enough to be supported by many people here, this rarely ever happens that a member as so young as u is supported to get a tracker like FSC. So this proves to me n hopefully to others that ur a great person n lots of users have faith in u n It's just a matter of time....u'll get one soon, just don't give up.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    bump?
    you just lost most of my respect...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing.
    There goes the proof in the pudding. Just help others out and remain active mate. Also try to never bump your thread, unless it's been more then 12 hours (I recommend 24 hours) with no reply.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    It's not hopeless..difficult yes, but not hopeless. I've always tried to be helpful no matter what..just gotta be patient and keep on doing the right thing.
    There goes the proof in the pudding. Just help others out and remain active mate. Also try to never bump your thread, unless it's been more then 12 hours (I recommend 24 hours) with no reply.
    Not to argue with you or anything, but I bumped it at when exactly 24 hours passed. =)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Might as well bump this...it's been about 3 days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123