Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why FTN is popular?

Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Cause Brandon IS TEH BOMB!

B
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    Cause Brandon IS TEH BOMB!

B
    you mean Balajik right ?

j/k

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    FTN is so popular because it's also a status symbol. You've gotta be a baaad man to get into FTN, lol.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    I heard that its all about the community. No ratio system, yeah right.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I'm a new member from a few days ago. I like it. But I can't understand why people go nuts for invite to this site... unless it is just to leech their ass off like there's no tomorrow. If you just want a 0day site that have free leech, join SmokingInTheRain.

User of the .torrent files

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    jonny81985's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    FTN is all about community, I am not a member there but hope to someday be. It has a lot of exclusive content. As far as pretimes go there are other sites just as good but the great thing about FTN is the members. They are very careful who gets in so you are only there with quality users.

Jon

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    I'm a new member from a few days ago. I like it. But I can't understand why people go nuts for invite to this site... unless it is just to leech their ass off like there's no tomorrow. If you just want a 0day site that have free leech, join SmokingInTheRain.
    I'm sorry to say this but...
    I REALLY dislike SITR design! Makes my eyes go

Quote Originally Posted by jonny81985 View Post
    FTN is all about community, I am not a member there but hope to someday be. It has a lot of exclusive content. As far as pretimes go there are other sites just as good but the great thing about FTN is the members. They are very careful who gets in so you are only there with quality users.

Jon
    Key words being community/quality users!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    your e-penis doubles in size when you get invited, thats why.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreaminJay View Post
    Buddy... are you SITR owner or something like that?.
    I agree, itīs a nice site but itīs nothing from other world, a nice tracker with very few seeders and less leechers, and a potable bonus seeder system.
    And I say it again: I like SITR but for me... FTN and SITR shouldnīt go both in the same sentence.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Nothing like that, I'm just tired of people overhyping sites like FTN. It's to a point where people pay for them and all... Didn't you see the torrentfreak article yesterday?
    http://torrentfreak.com/trading-bitt...******-080115/

It is to a point where it is an economy of invites. Where you gonna say a line as silly as "FTN and SITR shouldn't go both in the same sentence"... Do you see how pathetic that sound... and how it is only based on tracker scarcity. If SITR was lvl 9 and FTN was lvl 3, you would say the exact same thing, the other way arond.

User of the .torrent files

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast