Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have TT / ScT / NB / What.cd

Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    just go for middleman then, I do not care I got what I am offering so

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ive been looking for TT for so long, if you dont use it and have a nice place in your soul, i can provide any proof that i will be a good user and any proof that i am addicted to electronic music !
    well i understand if u want to trade only but id really love that TT account i have been searching a while man
    GL!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Shinigami's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The problem is that I get 10pms with people saying they REALLY need TT. And I dont push my luck on this because last summer I visited a friend who is in this forum aswell, and he gave away some invites and those people traded what they got for free. I do not believe in these pms unless I know you for a long time and we both can mean something for eachother. If this isn't the case, you are just for me a begger, no matter how you type it or what you type.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    well ok thats fine i was just seeing if i could have my luck i have been wanting this for a while tho.. and i didnt PM you btw :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12