Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another request for iTS but this one is for ME! so, it's special, yeah!

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Invites are closed. Sorry mate.
    I heard/read that too, but I've done my homeworks and I know there's a certain staff member/sysop here

I'm hoping he likes me so much to invite me there.
    Well then you just got an F on your homework...because forum requests are automatically ignored as of two days ago due to problems we have been having....we were actively reading and recruiting however....there were 4 users in a row who ended up cheating off here...so as a result...everyone suffers....Trust me you should close the thread.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Invites are closed. Sorry mate.
    I heard/read that too, but I've done my homeworks and I know there's a certain staff member/sysop here

as far as i understand, one of the purpose of closing invite is to ignore these requests

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Listen To Fatty . She Knows It All

Sorry For My Caps

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Also...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...archid=2250011

You arent involved anywhere here in FST outside of asking for invites....

iTS is a community, that happens to have a tracker as a perk....barely anyone uses it...we were actively recruiting users who were active in communities and contribute to the site in that way.

Close the thread...and become more involved in the community here at FST and your other trackers...outside of asking for invites....then maybe we will find you.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-18-2008 at 12:06 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15

Well then you just got an F on your homework...because forum requests are automatically ignored as of two days ago due to problems we have been having....we were actively reading and recruiting however....there were 4 users in a row who ended up cheating off here...so as a result...everyone suffers....Trust me you should close the thread.
    well that sucks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    That's senseless! If I cheat you just tell here, and I will end up banned in all the trackers I have and I will see my name being screwed up in all foruns I use, because I am not afraid of using my username in all the foruns/trackers I use.

You have nothing to loose, I have a lot to loose, and I'm willing to bet all of these to enter iTS so, I think I can't be more honest.

If you want just google me (max59x) you have lots and lots of pages about me (I feel important with having all of those pages there yeahh!".

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    That's senseless! If I cheat you just tell here, and I will end up banned in all the trackers I have and I will see my name being screwed up in all foruns I use, because I am not afraid of using my username in all the foruns/trackers I use.

You have nothing to loose, I have a lot to loose, and I'm willing to bet all of these to enter iTS so, I think I can't be more honest.

If you want just google me (max59x) you have lots and lots of pages about me (I feel important with having all of those pages there yeahh!".

Hey man, I asked you politely to close the thread, I told you invites are closed, yet you arent listening...if you arent going to listen to the advice of trusted members of the tracker...what makes you think anyone from the tracker would invite you if they even had invites.

So Ill ask again, please close the thread as invites are closed. Closed means Closed.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Listen to the League of Spamzores

Doors to the castle are closed

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    It's against the site rules, ok I respect that soo bye everyone, good to meet you, still love FST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12