Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another request for iTS but this one is for ME! so, it's special, yeah!

max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Hello fellows at FST, I know there's a LOT of people with invites to iTS here so, since I think I'm a nice guy. And, you may check my posts to see I am no trader, and I do care a LOT (yeah, my "lot's" are always in CAPS) about trackers privacy, I think I would fit very well there.

I will not say, bla bla bla community, bla bla bla, NO, I want it because that no-ratio system Is really appealing, not that I am a leecher (not at all ), but the ratio thing makes the P2P spirit go away, it's like "oh, I give you 6GB, now I can buy 6GB yupi!" and not anymore about the "I'm sharing, so that other pepole mey finish the torrent like I did, so I'm happy".

PLUS, the levels list Is a crap to me, and I don't care about rarity, and that damn list just make things difficult for me to get in the trackers I need! Because everyone says "Ohhhhh It's RARE! I can't GIVE you, I need to TRADE them", and I don't want to trade because all the accounts I have, I LOVE them too much to trade them. (an example of this is that I'm trying to enter BitMeTV for 3 months and can't get it.BUT now I found tv.torrents.ro which is SO GREAT )

And that's all, If you think you have a spare invite to invite someone that will do only good to the community there please do invite me! (don't think twice )

(It's the only tracker I need and will ever need, iTS and BitMeTV, but I need more iTS because I have tvtorrents to replace BMTV)

Thank you!

Ok, may the flamming beggin (go go go):

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    You are wrong about one thing: there´s not a lot of people with iTS invites.
    I think today an iTS invite is more scarce than a green dog.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    what? i see green dogs all the time

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Since you do allow flaming i don't wanna miss this golden opportunity

1. Do you CAPS "lot" in your English paper as well?

2. iTS is looking for leecher which you say u are not at all

3. FTN has no ratio system too

4. there aren't many torrent torrent yet in iTS

just funtering!

Good Luck!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol people
    Vectoral FTW!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    And is TL,RevTT to replace iTS..Why iTS and not FTN?Anyway iTS don't have much torrents..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Yeah, squirrel who unbanned you? Damn, you should be banned.

*No I don't use caps lock in paper because there's no caps lock button in the paper...
    *Yap, I'm not a leecher, I download what I need and the seedback more than 1.00 ratio. If this is bad, oh well I can change my habbits (LOL that will not be a problem)
    *Oh!! FTN is a LOT (notice the caps again) easier to find, no doubt it is.
    *But, there are torrents and most probably more than 25% interest me.

Oh well the rarity talk started again...

lol people
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    And is TL,RevTT to replace iTS..Why iTS and not FTN?Anyway iTS don't have much torrents..
    Again, because noone will give it to me because ****It is very rare, they must keep the precious invite for them****

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Rare is not good..Is just fore collection..But good luck

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Invites are closed. Sorry mate.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Invites are closed. Sorry mate.
    I heard/read that too, but I've done my homeworks and I know there's a certain staff member/sysop here

I'm hoping he likes me so much to invite me there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast