Thread: BT Tracker Staff Review Thread

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So it has come to my attention that certain staff are good...certain ones are bad...as far as relations go with their members. Unfortunately, this will have biased opinions, however I think I will be able to weed out which are legit claims and which are fake.

Please do not post if you were banned for violating tracker rules, as I will ignore your posts. Do not post if you, yourself are known to be rude.

Only post personal interactions, not rumor.

Please Submit your review of the staff in the following manner:

Site
    Reason for contacting staff
    Response (note how long they took to respond, their attitude towards your question...etc etc)
    Overall rating (1-5 stars)

Note: If you disagree with a rating, please post a legit, logical reason. All Sites initially start off as a 3 star....if a site isnt on the list...they write a review for it.

Dont be a fan boy please.

0 Stars
    Any Sites with this Ranking mean that if you have an issue, dont bother asking staff for help or the irc support channel

1 Star
    Staff might respond, but normally don't really care about users or interaction with user, usually swear at users and act very rude.

2 Stars
    Staff normally respond, but usually don't help address the issue and take a great deal of time to respond.

SCC, BitmeTV, STmusic, PeerPortal,

3 Stars
    Staff Respond to all questions, help when they can, are somewhat active on forums and irc occasionally.

ScT, ScL, FL, RevTT, BCG, HDbits, HDbits.r, Waffles, What?, Bitme, BitHDTV, FSC, BG, NB, Czone, iTS, TranceTraffic, SweDVDr, BH, TL, TS-Tracker, TR, PT, Elektronik, ST,

4 Stars

Staff are active in the irc/forums helping users, always answer questions and help resolve any issues.

FTN

5 Stars
    Staff go above and beyond, kindly helping every user and leave you with that warm and fuzzy feeling.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-18-2008 at 04:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    all the responses will be bias according to everyones own personal experience.. :]
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    bitmetv will pwn anyday!

thread closed!

next plz!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    SCC - Move down to 1 star.

Reason - Often extremely rude to any members who ask questions. Often warn people for asking questions that the answer might be unclear, even though it is generally stated in the rules. Very racist, banning multiple countries and degrading the people from those countries in general. (I am from the USA, Impartial)

FTN - 5 Stars

Reason - I have gone to irc numerous times for different problems, even once for a stupid question that I should know already. Staff was there to assist the minute I joined the channel, and treated with kindness until the problem was fixed. Continued to chat even after the problem was fixed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    FTN is atleast 4 stars. I am always talking with various staff members, and their support channel is top notch. Also why is FTN and FSC listed twice?

Someone invite me to fsc please

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    stmusic had the screw up for free leech at xmas, the forums were empty of mods, an the irc channel were clueless to when the free leech would be implemented, even tho the front page said it would be. they never updated the front page to go along with progress. i say move it down to 1 star (mind i still DO like STM, but for content, not staff).

supertorrents on the other hand has a better and more active irc, but i cant rate it because i dont really use it

also some pp staff are on power trips, peer portal should also be 1
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 01-18-2008 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Fixed, links added, updated.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    From my last experience with ST staff, i would say 2 stars. I had to wait a few days in the irc to get any real help, and at the end of it all, my problem wasn't solved, and they just gave me the "we can't do anything, better luck next time".

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Last edited by pandabear; 01-18-2008 at 04:25 AM. Reason: fail

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BitMeTV - Level 4

I had to ask for help for different reasons 3 times. All the 3 times I was assisted in less than 3 minutes, the treat was correct and they made me feel a truly desire of helping, even if my request was not granted.

ST - Level 4

I had a serious issue, the first time I joined irc I was rude and I was kicked off, I tried one more time in a serious but kind attitude and the attention was extremely correct and helpful, and extremely quick.

CZone - Level 4

Iīve had to ask for help, mostly due to language issues and minor problems, the response was 10/10, quick, nice, effective... Here, at FST I asked for help to CR Kraven, and the same way.

SCC - Level 2

I had to join to irc once, I canīt say I was treated in a bad way but I didnīt feel a real interest in helping me and other users as well. Besides, I had to wait for a long time to be heared, just for nothing.

TL - Level 2

First Line Support is good, but superior ranks... I donīt really like. But I understand that with more than 100.000 users thereīs no chance to be very quick and kind.

TDC - Level 4

Even if they say no to your request they do it in a well reasoned way, giving more explanations than expected. Very friendly and quick staff.

BitSoup - Level 3

My dear BitSoup... no matter they have trillions users, Iīve always got a kind and nice answer to my multiple requests in these years. Just not very quick but I think itīs understable.

iTS - Level 5

Iīve asked for help or gave suggestions several times, and I must say is something I can explain with words. Quick response, more than friendly... a familiar treatment, I felt a truly concern, as if there is a personal affinity and affection, always the response goes further the strictly asked and gets into friendship and comradeship. Iīm just a new arrived user who has done nothing relevant, but although I know thatīs not so, they make me feel as a special member of the community.