Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCC irc?

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    there is a new invite irc system
    how does that work ?
    you have to register 1st on irc then hit the invite botton on the scc site
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-19-2008 at 05:27 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    Be prepared to be sworn at, yelled at, and kicked out of the channel

Good ole SCC staff...always make you feel warm and fuzy inside....sorta like this picture does:
    well it happened the exact opposite, they simply answered some questions and helped me out

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post

Good ole SCC staff...always make you feel warm and fuzy inside....sorta like this picture does:
    well it happened the exact opposite, they simply answered some questions and helped me out
    are you in now ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely

scc staff are just like any other staff out there realy nice people i get on well with them thats all i have to say, you people should get to know the staff before judgen them, you people get the wrong end of the stick.
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-18-2008 at 02:59 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

scc staff are just like any other staff out there realy nice people i get on well with them thats all i have to say, you people should get to know the staff before judgen them, you people get the wrong end of the stick.
    or maybe the staff were in a good mood for Omarino, and in a bad mood when fatcat talked to them...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    you have to do a command and their bot will invite you t join the channel. The SCC staff have had a lot of fun banning people that weren't members from their IRC channel, but now they have decided just to make the channel invite only. (LOL AT FATCAT)

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Right....To the OP...you are the first person in recorded history to have had a good interaction with the staff...

I think we will have a parade in honor of this day..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I have once had a good time with one of the admins at SCC, but have never heard of anyone else having some type of good time with staff there.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by broomhead View Post
    I have once had a good time with one of the admins at SCC, but have never heard of anyone else having some type of good time with staff there.
    But you drank wine first, right?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    lol, i asked an admin about prolonging my 1 week inactivity ban. Because after 1 week of not logging in, they ban you. I told the admin i was in france and couldnt log on, and he said he would make sure i wasnt banned, it was cool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast