Thread: Brightness Levels Etc...

Poster
    After I have downloaded a movie e.g Bruce Almighty, I have to change the brightness and contrast but I was wondering if there was anyway of making sure that it stayed the same for the film without having to change it every time i wanted to watch the film, at the moment I am using WMP 9 as its easy to locate the brightness settings etc than lets say, BS Player.

Also can you tell me how I can make sure the brightness stays on the film so when someone else downloads it off me they dont need to alter the brightness neither.

Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by kazaaliteuser007@29 July 2003 - 08:03
    After I have downloaded a movie e.g Bruce Almighty, I have to change the brightness and contrast but I was wondering if there was anyway of making sure that it stayed the same for the film without having to change it every time i wanted to watch the film, at the moment I am using WMP 9 as its easy to locate the brightness settings etc than lets say, BS Player.

Also can you tell me how I can make sure the brightness stays on the film so when someone else downloads it off me they dont need to alter the brightness neither.

Thanks
    Only way is to reencode the movie and change the brigthness and contrast which Virtual Dub can do but if you reencode a movie,then you will lose bitrate of the movie (quality of movie).

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    So im best just leaving it then I suppose, Thanks for your help Crack_man

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    such a nice ass you have, kazaaliteuser007!!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by ehnoismemu@30 July 2003 - 06:25
    such a nice ass you have, kazaaliteuser007!!!
    Hahaha its not mine i'm male