Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need its invite

Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    try back later.
    PS: dont cry for that, you arent missing a GREAT site
    how do you know it isn't great ,mate ?
    ITS is great because of its community and the great members that it has
    great members who overrate

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Giveaway View Post
    try back later.
    PS: dont cry for that, you arent missing a GREAT site
    ure funny guy sam
    for many of us community is not important we're after trackers with great content , pre-times and speeds(its what torrenting is about)
    few months ago people realize that they can get high lvl trackers only when they're anti-traders or communicy lovers thats why community became important

think those who have ITS (like you) are hopeing that some day they'll trade it for F*N or other high lvl tracker (they're only spaming the forum, waiting for invites and overrating ITS on fst not even leeching from ITS).
    and youre calling them great members?
    thats pathetic!!!

the one who made reviev of this tracker make all stats (number of seeders and leechers) hidden coz he wants people to think that they need this this is pointless since everyone knows about the lack of lechers
    this is only forum i'm wondering why it's even ranked

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by timmah3 View Post

ure funny guy sam
    for many of us community is not important we're after trackers with great content , pre-times and speeds(its what torrenting is about)
    few months ago people realize that they can get high lvl trackers only when they're anti-traders or communicy lovers thats why community became important

think those who have ITS (like you) are hopeing that some day they'll trade it for F*N or other high lvl tracker (they're only spaming the forum, waiting for invites and overrating ITS on fst not even leeching from ITS).
    thats pathetic!!!

the one who made reviev of this tracker make all stats (number of seeders and leechers) hidden coz he wants people to think that they need this this is pointless since everyone knows about the lack of lechers
    To the OP: I can confirm that invites are closed indefinitely due to issues with cheaters that were invited from FST...sorry mate.

To the noob:
    This just proves you know nothing about iTS...as nearly every member at iTS is also a member at all your "high level" trackers...idiot.

And pre times, your concerned about pre times, lol obviously you also know nothing about FTN, pre times are horrible there, you dont get FTN for pretimes, you get it for packs and the community. It is fun to hang out in the irc or the forums, you cant talk about members of iTS because you arent one, you cant talk about trackers like FTN or FSC because you arent in them either. You are just some kid, trying to be a badass on the forum...good for you...you have failed miserably and proven to everyone you are an idiot and know nothing about what you are talking about.

So stop being a nooblet and got get in a cripple fight or something.

Last edited by fatcat69; 01-18-2008 at 10:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

ure funny guy sam

thats pathetic!!!

To the OP: I can confirm that invites are closed indefinitely due to issues with cheaters that were invited from FST...sorry mate.

To the noob:
    This just proves you know nothing about iTS...as nearly every member at iTS is also a member at all your "high level" trackers...idiot.

And pre times, your concerned about pre times, lol obviously you also know nothing about FTN, pre times are horrible there, you dont get FTN for pretimes, you get it for packs and the community. It is fun to hang out in the irc or the forums, you cant talk about members of iTS because you arent one, you cant talk about trackers like FTN or FSC because you arent in them either. You are just some kid, trying to be a badass on the forum...good for you...you have failed miserably and proven to everyone you are an idiot and know nothing about what you are talking about.

So stop being a nooblet and got get in a cripple fight or something.

i should've read your previous posts before writing(everyone who disagree with u is immature and i'm a kid - thats even worst)
    forget about my post i just wasnt knew that i'm a kid

you cant talk about members of iTS because you arent one, you cant talk about trackers like FTN or FSC because you arent in them either.

for many of us community is not important we're after trackers with great CONTENT , pre-times and speeds
    And pre times, your concerned about pre times, lol obviously you also know nothing about FTN, pre times are horrible there, you dont get FTN for pretimes, you get it for packs and the community.
    did i said that ftn is about pre-times? when? i cant see
    oh i forgot i'm just a stupid kid
    Last edited by timmah3; 01-18-2008 at 11:03 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok no more !!! TOPIC CLOSED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12